Reviews for Hansel and GreatNowI'mHungryetel
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 3/1
Very ve-e-ery great
Just a note: it is not 'faired' but 'fared'
Icepen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
nice job it was really funny!
noonie chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Another fun story! I am really enjoying reading these. My favorite line is below - funny that he DID do just later on in the books :) Nice way to work it in.

"Well done, little white bird!" Ron said approvingly. "We could do with one of those around here. Hey, Harry, if you ever happen to see a white animal moving through the forest that wants you to follow it, be sure to do it, right?"

"I'll try to remember that if that unlikely event should ever occur, Ron," Harry said, laughing at the idea, though quietly he started to wonder whether the bird in the story didn't sound a bit like a patronus.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Ooh. Good stuff.
No.1HPfanLuvsHP chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love these stories, but I do wish you could combine them all into your story "Muggle Fairy Tales are Mad!" I'm sure it would be so much easier if you could do that! Thank you very much.

xoxo

No.1HPfanLuvsHP
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Never mind that last review on your Jack and the Beanstalk. This story is listed as a HP fic, not a crossover so I didn't see it at first... This is super!
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hansel and Gretal has always been my least favorite fairy tale as a child.

This was a great story, though! Ron and Harry's interuptions were in-character, along with Hermione's exasperation. I have a question though - [In the original cast of the Hansel and Gretel opera, the witch was played by a performer named- Hermine Finck] Is that true?
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Every time I read one of these, I picture Hermione sitting in an armchair and Ron and Harry sitting on the floor by her feet while she tells them a story... I know that's not what's actually happening in the fic, but it's pretty funny.
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
"Hey, Harry, if you ever happen to see a white animal moving through the forest that wants you to follow it, be sure to do it, right?"

Nice. :)

"Still, I can't help thinking of Mum and Dad. I never really thought about how, well, you know, with so many of us, and how they always never have quite enough money… it could be a lot worse."

*sniffle* That bit just struck me as quite sweet for some reason.
RedHal chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ron lost his appetite for a type of food? Nothing like Hansel and Gretel to do that to a person. Great job.
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That's interesting, about the actor's name - I didn't even know there was an opera. But Ron's family was never really pressed for food - as long as they had some, they could make more and unlike Hermione, Mrs. Weasley could actually turn that food into something edible. Being poor in the wizarding world isn't (or at least shouldn't've been) all that big of a deal. Magic should be able to help a lot, and you can't run out of it.

Loved the story!
Eponymy91 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I can only marvel at the perfection of this story, really. You hit so many points so perfectly, it's just a masterpiece.
BubblyxxBaybeh chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love your stories :)

Lots of love

Bonnie x
LunaPadma chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Hi, just wanted to say loved the story. keep it up!
qwertzuiop4 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I haven't read all of your stories, but I like what I have read. Obviously children are blood-thirsty little monsters, because most of them love these fairy tales.

By the way: A few years ago "Hänsel und Gretel" was performed as Christmas play and the thatre programme gave background informations quite similar to Hermione's explanation, but it also said that many German fairy tales reflect the living conditions during the Thirty Years War (1618-1648), when approximately 50% of the population died of starvation, illnesses or was simply killed by mercenaries of various armies. Cannibalism and abandoning of small children did really happen in this era. (There are some stories in the first edition of Brothers' Grimm collection of fairy tales that would make a Stephen King horror novel look boring.)