Reviews for Hansel and GreatNowI'mHungryetel
qwertzuiop4 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I haven't read all of your stories, but I like what I have read. Obviously children are blood-thirsty little monsters, because most of them love these fairy tales.

By the way: A few years ago "Hänsel und Gretel" was performed as Christmas play and the thatre programme gave background informations quite similar to Hermione's explanation, but it also said that many German fairy tales reflect the living conditions during the Thirty Years War (1618-1648), when approximately 50% of the population died of starvation, illnesses or was simply killed by mercenaries of various armies. Cannibalism and abandoning of small children did really happen in this era. (There are some stories in the first edition of Brothers' Grimm collection of fairy tales that would make a Stephen King horror novel look boring.)
hellbutterfly421 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i'm REALLY liking these fairytale stories! are you just using the Grimm fairy tales or others too? cuz i was wondering how Ron and Harry would react to something like The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast (though i dont think that last one is technically a fairy tale :/) anyway, keep them coming!
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
wow, this is fantastic! I love your fairytale mixes! The commentary is HILARIOUS and also, informative! Keep them coming! (please?)
George chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Nice!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I still don't know why the Trio never Apparated into the inside of a Quicki-Mart late at night and left a few Galleons behind to pay for it...

As for Harry and swimming, perhaps the Dursleys simply assumed that if a witch always floats, then Harry would too.

"Hey, Harry, if you ever happen to see a white animal moving through the forest that wants you to follow it, be sure to do it, right?”

-Nice bit of foreshadowing to the Doe Patronus.

Great story!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
So I just finished all of the fairy tale stories, instead of doing English because hello this is so much more important, and I realize that a kind person would have reviewed every story but I'm lazy so there's my excuse. :)

But you are seriously hilarious. I was like totally cracking up while I read these! Omg, you're too funny. How in the heck do you come up with this? Totally adore these.

How interesting would it have been if Ron and Hermionie would've kissed over bread crumbs? Sort of fitting for them actually... Anyways that also made me laugh. Poor Harry. How bad would it suck to watch your two best friends falling deeper and deeper for each other while the person you love is off doing who knows what because you had to protect them cause some crazy guy is after you? It'd suck pretty damn bad. And I should really stop talking cause I'm too giggly after your stories to make any sort of sense.

So I'll leave it at: you're brilliant.
Splash123 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I've read all of these; they're so cute! Please write another one soon!
Morkhan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
LOL! I quite enjoyed this. I love how you have them discuss the story from the various points of view, with Ron being an outsider to the stories completely, and Harry probably having just picked up a few through osmosis, with Hermione being the resident expert. I also love the little character moments, especially the fact that three people, forced to live in the woods off of scraps, are going to get sick of each other after a while, no matter how close they are. XP
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
ooh do Beauty and the Beast next! or maybe Goldielocks and the Three Bears...PRINCESS AND THE PEA! Little Mermaid that one is begging for Ron's comments and Harry's.
Poohdog chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hey great story. I could actually see it happening. They must have gotten bored sitting around all the time trying to guess where Horicruxes are. (Not to mention hungry but I think you majorly covered that one :D).
KissableCounterfeit chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I absolutly loved Ron's commentary. It made me laugh. And this story is beautifully written too. :)
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I love Ron's foreshadowing of the white bird leading to the white doe. Makes a lot of sense. And I've thought of the witch/mother as the same person since I first heard the story, although I think it's unfair they're portrayl of women in these stories.

We're either pretty and incredibly stupid, somehow ending up dependent on men who either knock us up and/or have obsessions with corpses. Or we're mothers/stepmothers who are more than willing to abandon us in forests/cut of our heels and toes/lock us in rooms or towers. I mean, my mother would never do anything like that, no matter how poor we were. I guess it's not the princesses fault's for being so extremely daft, I blame their mothers.

I'll be sure to check out that website, might give me an idea about what you'll do next. I'd love to see Beauty and the Beast, I'm sure Ron would get a kick out of a prince being transfigured into an animal. Or Princess and the Pea, I'm sure his color commentary on that would be equally brilliant.
cybergurl chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is seriously one of the best fanfictions I've read! I can really see Hermione, Harry, and Ron having this conversation in Deathly Hallows. I also loved the subtle hints of Hermione/Ron in there. The only thing is perhaps Harry would have recognized the fairy tale? But then again, he was neglected by the Dursleys, so I suppose he wouldn't know those kinds of things. Either way, loved this; thanks so much for a great story :)
Keep 'On Rocking chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That's cool. I love those stories! Hey could you do one with Jungle book! It would be cool! Love it!
NoShitSherlock87 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I absolutely love your fairytale series, I've read them all repeatedly. They're fantastic and really cheer me up.

I would to see a Beauty and the Beast version :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »