Reviews for Hansel and GreatNowI'mHungryetel
Purpleabsofsteel chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Another amazing one. I love this idea. Great job :)
comealongpond chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved that. :D

Ron and Harry's comments on the story were hilarious, for one thing, and Ron was like SUPER in character. I can totally imagine them telling fairy tales to pass the time. I'm just going to have to go read the others in the series now. ;)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Nice. Keep writing
Tanookie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Fantastic. Very funny and clever, and their bickering was absolutely hysterical. The references to Ron and Hermione's attraction were well-placed and the entire trio was so IC I honestly felt like it was JKR herself. My favorite line was definitely this one:

"Hey, Harry, if you ever happen to see a white animal moving through the forest that wants you to follow it, be sure to do it, right?"

Priceless. :) And now I'm off to read these other stories of yours...

*Faves*
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love this!

You do a great job with the relationship of these three- Ron and Hermione picking the fairytale to shreds, each in their own way, and Harry kind of sitting back to watch the show!

Really fun! :-)

(I also like your "Shadowed Lives" story!)
asta123pasta chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Hilarious! )
kareem33 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I really love this series, and I'm glad you published another one. It's really very funny!
gosh so sweet chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
THAT WAS SO EFFING CUTE.

Loved the bickering between ALL of them.

It was just the perfect story.

And these two parts cracked me up. (As well as the rest.)

“He couldn’t reach the lock on the door? How old is he, five?” Ron said, staring at her.

And.

"Yeah, that’s right,” Ron said firmly. “No dawdling, Hansel. Hurry up so we can abandon you to your death. Step lively there!”

So Ron. Perfect! :]
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Another great fairytale one-shot! _
Mary Whimsey chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I love this story. It was so clever. Ron's observations were so funny and yet spot on; just what someone who had never heard the story before would think of it. Hermione lasping into lecture mode was great. You did a good job of keeping the trio in character and examining the fairy tale. Well done.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Nice to see you writing these stories again. Ron definitely had lots of comments to make Hermione think, which is always great.
Broken Gold chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was really good. I loved the "if you see a glowing white animal" bit. XD Beauty and the Beast? -hopeful-
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3