Reviews for Bitter
Yaoi flame chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
This definitely deserves more chapters, in which Rox would come back...I really wish that to happen...
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
AW...that's so depressing...I hope you'll be fine, that Axel and Rox are gonna be fine!
TWLOHA26 chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Totally heartbreaking, but it does have an important point.

I totally cried though.

Shh don't tell anyone. rofl.

-.-

Great job.
evanescenceangel18 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
I loved this one I think I loved it more than Axel's. Poor Roxas and Axel they love each other so much that they are ready to give anything for the other to survive even if it means letting the other go. Anyways love this amazing story. Love ya dear. XD :)
evanescenceangel18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw poor Axel I feel really bad for him now. I hope that after his everythin leaves he doesnt become suicidal or something like that. This was an amazing story and I loved it but I cant help but feel bad for Axel its just sad when you lose someone you love so much that the pain become unbearable sometimes and you wish you had never fallin in love with them but after the pain and suffering is over you feel like you can finally move on and be happy again like you used to be and wish the person that left the same thing. Anyways I'm done rambbling. Love ya dear and I cant wait for Roxas's pov story. XD :)
JelloSub chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
this much angst at 3 in the morning? O.o woah... but hey, at least u can turn them into these wonderful fics x]

and yesh I do wanna see Roxas POV on this :D so plz continue ;]
Aria6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
So sad... I would definitely like to see the rest... but being the soppy I am, I always hope for a happy ending. :)
Lover Of Grell chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
*sniffles* Poor, poor Axel. Yez plz, I really want to read Roxy's pov too.