Reviews for Let the Pheromones Choose the Man
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Sweet Circe! Now I have to go find more positive Pon Farr fics! This was HOT! :D
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
lol nice ending there with Bones, Jim would tease him like that ;P
AiMila chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
oh man...this made me laugh so much...and lucky Kirk...*gives a jealous look* i would love some that
Prayers to Castiel chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
djfkdsfj Kirk is totes a bottom and dfjdslkjfkl this was so good like it needs a sequel good
Lady of the Shards chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Oh, Bones.
WritingNox chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This story... I can't even begin to describe the feelings I got from it. Keep writing things like this!
Ishtar205 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I regret it was a little too fast, both in the story and the characters'psychology
Zephineange chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Loved it ! Especially the end with McCoy grumbling...

Zeph'
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
loved it thanks for sharing xx
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I like this!

I LOVE how Jim had to become the 'bottom'!

LOL
sm1982 chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Beautifully written.

Keep up the great work.

SM
MarauderGirl KS chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
omg! i love it!

"Don't you tell me there's no love in this, asshole," Kirk muttered into his ear, breaths coming shorter as his cock slid across Spock's sweat-slicked skin. "I have spent my time pushing every button you have, for the good of my crew and my ship. I know what you are, now. And I know what you will become. Don't you even start to think I don't love you."

"Your lover, you intractable Vulcan jackass." Jim slapped him upside the head. "And don't you forget it."

that two paragraphs made my day, just love how Jim assure him that he loved him *-*

and at the end when Jim whispered filthy secrets of Vulcan anatomy to Bones... that just made me laugh hard xD
Doni chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Very nicely done. Loved it.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 3 . 4/8/2011