Reviews for I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
mee chapter 1 . 7/27
thank you you're an amazing writer i absolutely loved this you are great bye
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/16
Harry is so thick here. I really hate Cho
Zoe-Marie chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
YES! In Cho Chang's face! Brilliant fanfic!
katiebethjackson1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
so much fun! i loved it! also i love that song too!
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Nice I love that
al chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i always wanted a story harry & ginny with this song
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
so wonderful,i was dying laughing. So now everytime i listen to this song i thinl of this story :)
Fmppl chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Claire Fraser chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Okay this was the most adorable short song fiction story ever. I'm not an Avril Lavigne fan personally but this song seemed to fit the story perfectly. I never liked Cho and I always imagined her as a bit of a bitch and this story definitely highlights those points. I love that everyone hated Cho and was clearly on Ginny's side when it came to getting Harry away from her. Seamus helped her with the plan. Ron and Dean were rooting for her and even Hermione joined in on the singing to get Harry's attention. Adorable story and funny! Great job!
Mademoiselle de Minuit E'toile chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Omg. I love this XD

Hope you write more and more and moreeee of Ginny/Harry )

NewbieWW chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Genius idea :D

I'm laughing loudly at all of this and I did sing along to most of the song.

I loved the ending. I can't tell if I just am putting things in there, but I liked the fact that it was Ginny talking about how Harry (not the BWL) is and everything and not just the song that got him wrapped around her finger.

Was the intentional? Never mind if you can't understand what I said, I kind of lost the train of thought half way through it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing :D
ginny potter chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
i loved it. its beautiful. are really a great ideas,the context,the language, every6thing is simply great. keep on writing.
starfish1234 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Elless chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Lmao I loved this! It was so amusing and very well written! Good job!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Loved your story! I'm surprised to see Cho in such a "bitchy" role in this and Trouble with Secrets, but I guess it works. I'm always glad to see the nasty ones get what's coming to them, and this didn't disappoint! Thanks for writing! Oh, I was wondering if this was to be a preview of sorts to Trouble with Secrets? Just curious, since it seems to be a similar storyline to "Trouble... ."