Reviews for Club Inductioncomplete
WizardsWoman chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Interesting story. I think I am a Ranger/Lester girl for my picks.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow.. Talk about ruined panties!
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I realize that I just left you a PM, But after re-reading your story once more I must say DAMN girl you can write. I have been searching for your story for a very long time.

Now I will be totally honest & explain why. When my 18 year old Virgin daughter found your story I knew that it had to be things in there that she had never heard of before. After reading your story she can to me & asked all kinds of questions about sex. (Yes I had talked to her about sex from the age she asked her first question), but when ever I tried to explain about other ways people could have sex she would end the conversation. Once she had read your story she admitted tobeing curious abot alot of things sexually, but wasn't ready for a sexual relationship. So thats when me &her father tookher to her first sex shop.

My daughter died about a year later but I can smile that she had finally foud her sexuality. She came out of her shell alot after this story. For that I want to thank you. Your story was able to do more for her confidence than anything her family could. She learned that it was ok to be curious & to explore her sexuality that we would never think bad of her for doing what we all so when we felt ready.

You helped me help her to turn into a woman. That is one of the best memories I have of my baby. And for that I can't thank you enough.

Know that your stories are more than entertainment. (sorry if my spelling sucks). They helped a young lady that was confused about what she was feeling.

Angel Ra'Ven mother
Chandar chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
So hot! Loved it.
Jordana Babe chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I didnt know it was complete so now I go read all over again and I know it will be awsome.
Atlanta Babe chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Wow, that was hot! Clever to use a totally different angle for a Rangeman mission that included Stephanie.
Judgementlovesrangerandsteph chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Very cool!
LIZ03 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
holy crap I dont even know what to say after reading this story, never in a million years would I have thought that anyone of you writers would go there, but you did, and what a great job you did at that...
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
this was AWSOME, i loved the premis for group sex, i would love to read a oneshot of the aftermath with everyone back at the office
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This has been a VERY HOT, and VERY interesting story. I've always wanted to see Steph lose some of her inhibitions, and I love the stories where the guys all really love Steph, even as they know how much in love Steph and Ranger are. It was great getting into the story and allowing Steph free reign to enjoy each of the core team. I loved the parts where Steph's and Ranger's POV showed that after the mission, they only wanted each other, but in the meantime, they would explore all the sensual sides of each other and the team.

The only negative point of the story (constructive criticism here) was that the POV was obviously changed from second or third to first person several times and not corrected throughout the paragraph. It made the story not flow and at times confusing, however the reader could figure out what was meant by the context. Just a thought that you might want to eventually go back and edit to correct the sense. All in all, a fantastic story and a true panty-ruiner. :-)

Loved it.

Maggie
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
GREAT STORY!

LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT, ESPECAILLY THE SMUTTY WORDS!
lea-pee chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Yep! That's like nothing I've ever read before. lol.

I would have like some more conversation between Steph and Ranger at the end. This story had me smiling the whole way thru. Good job.
emhmom chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
wow...that was hot. for future stories you might want to be careful when you're doing POV. There are several places where you switch from first to third person mid sentence.
barb chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I think this is my new favorite story. The ending could have been more detailed (another story?) and I could do without thinking Ranger with other women but great story!
forever babe chapter 1 . 7/20/2009