Reviews for I Loved Her First
sooo good
nayin chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
so heartwarming...i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
it technically only took 5 tries to get Ginny because the twins were born at the same time
Claire Fraser chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
So beautiful! I love that this story was all from Arthur's point of view. It was beautifully written and thought out and an excellent song choice. Awesome story!
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great story
PercabethFanatic chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm the only girl in my family like Ginny. This fic was amazing, of course Arthur couldn't let Ginny leave his mind. Harry's right, Ginny is still Arthur's daughter no matter what.
MoonlightPath666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love this song and you used it perfectly!Thank you so much for writing this.
MissTwilightFFS chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow!
LiveLoveLaughPotter chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Purely wonderful. Beautifully written. I felt the tears forming in my eyes. Loved the song.
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is so sweet! It made me cry! I love that song too.
LVHamlet chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Good one-shot. It was really something, it was light and cool, I like this AU/OC stories... Keep writing!
AvaBelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
wow, that was so sweet. you should write a companion piece for this, based on the last couple of lines
CompleteSolitude chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was a very cool fic! I like it how you gave Arthur's perspective on the relationship between Harry and Ginny. I've never read a fic before where Arthur Weasley is the main character, nor where someone else is reflecting on Harry and Ginny's relationship from their own viewpoint. My point is that this was a very interesting take on this story and I hope you write more like it!

I really enjoyed reading this!
Morganvil225 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
-wipes away tears- That's so beautiful!