Reviews for A Bridge Too Hard to Cross
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
I have to stop reading after he kissed her. This needs some major looking over. I thought I could get past the grammatical errors but I can't.

It seems like you just kept typing what was coming to your mind at the time and didn't look back. This is poorly written, and I can't continue this. Plus, majority of the characters are out of character. If Jacob did find our that she was pregnant , he wouldn't blame her and act like she was trying to break them up because she wouldn't. She might be bitter about her relationship with Sam but that doesn't mean that she'd intentionally hurt Jake and he should know that.

And the kiss, that was stupid. I think might have been more happy with the fact that she was able to have kids, rather than threaten to castrate Jake. Also, that's another thing. She would also realize that she is also at fault, not just Jake.

This whole story is a mess. Sorry.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
I wish I could love this story, I really do. But the grammar, punctuation and other errors are making it hard to read. I feel like it could really benefit from a beta reading. Obviously your plot and story line are good, but the grammar and punctuation errors detract from the story. For example, the use of "your" and "you're", or "Jacob asked I smiled even Renesmee smiled at him."
chemistrykim chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
LOL "little things" makes me laugh...
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24/2015
Bella needs to have a restraining order filed against her...served by her dad, and announced in the local paper so the Cullens are humiliated. She truly is a spoiled, crazy, undead bitch.

I think Billy Black needs to demand that she depart the area. Whacko.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
Yeah, so the dead girl (Bella) attacks the pregnant girl. Only one solution - off with her head and get a match!
redstickbonbon chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I just had to leave a comment after reading others' comments about Bella, especially those who want to know how 'you could do that to Bella', or that her reaction was justified.

Bella's a nutcase, or at the very least unstable and aggressive. As a human she punched/slapped Paul - why? Because he was laughing or made a comment? Who does she think she is, that she's allowed to strike a complete stranger who did nothing to her? Also as a human, she struck Jacob simply because he kissed her. That was utterly ridiculous - who does that? Bella, that's who.

As a vamp, she attacked Jacob when she learned he imprinted on her daughter. The anger is understandable, the aggression and physical attack is not.

And here as a vamp, she beats on Leah, who's pregnant, while she's in human form. I say they should have taken her arms and kept them for a while. And then forced her to watch countless videos about people who physically abuse others. And maybe, just maybe, give her the arms back after a few months. Because seriously, is she even trustworthy enough to be around her daughter?

As I said, she's a nutcase. JMHO, of course...
devanyshanea chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
How close is that house to La Push? Because that worries me, and no I don't not believe Bella. Not one minute.
devanyshanea chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
I can get her thinking that people are asking her to abort when they truly aren't. I don't get Seth being so spooked like it's all bad. Shouldn't he be upset Jacob took advantage of his sister, though happy she had a brief moment of ecstasy.
Oh and my biggest concern is that how come Edward isn't upset that the man how him says he is unconditionally inlove and obsessed with his daughter messed around with another chic? So not what I thought.
But all and all; great back story. Def adding this to my favorite list.
DaughterofPosiedon13 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I'M about to click the button. Here I go! NOW!
jane chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Nooooooooooo! Poor Seth shouldn't be tied to a hybrid that will have to leave town when the non-aging thing becomes obvious, then Seth will have to leave all his family and friends. And he may never get to have children. Nooooooooo! Wolf/vamp couples are WRONG! Glad Jake is getting out of his Ness imprint, that was so wrong.
jane chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Why is she wanting to yell and scream at Jacob for"knocking her up"? It was a mutual thing, surely? I know she's a cranky bitch but she's very unreasonable blaming Jacob. I guess it's a reaction to the news but it doesn't seem right.
PastOneonta chapter 45 . 9/12/2013
Nice story, happy to see a happy ending for Jacob and Leah and their twins.
jo69lowe chapter 45 . 7/31/2013
Just found this story today and couldn't stop. Really liked it X
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I like it that you write Leah and Emily as friends. It shows that Leah is in a good mind zone and has moved past the heartbreak.
Jane chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
ok, I know Leah's character is a cranky bitch, but why would she be screaming at Jacob and blaming him for "knocking her up" (such a crass statement). She was there, wasn't she? She participated in the act, so why would the consequences be all Jacob's fault? He had a nasty reaction too, immediately saying Leah was trying to break up him and Nessie. I don't like their reactions at all, so juvenile, but I guess that means you have drawn me in to your characters, so you must be doing it well.