Reviews for A Bridge Too Hard to Cross
Bella needs to have a restraining order filed against her...served by her dad, and announced in the local paper so the Cullens are humiliated. She truly is a spoiled, crazy, undead bitch.

I think Billy Black needs to demand that she depart the area. Whacko.
Yeah, so the dead girl (Bella) attacks the pregnant girl. Only one solution - off with her head and get a match!
redstickbonbon chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I just had to leave a comment after reading others' comments about Bella, especially those who want to know how 'you could do that to Bella', or that her reaction was justified.

Bella's a nutcase, or at the very least unstable and aggressive. As a human she punched/slapped Paul - why? Because he was laughing or made a comment? Who does she think she is, that she's allowed to strike a complete stranger who did nothing to her? Also as a human, she struck Jacob simply because he kissed her. That was utterly ridiculous - who does that? Bella, that's who.

As a vamp, she attacked Jacob when she learned he imprinted on her daughter. The anger is understandable, the aggression and physical attack is not.

And here as a vamp, she beats on Leah, who's pregnant, while she's in human form. I say they should have taken her arms and kept them for a while. And then forced her to watch countless videos about people who physically abuse others. And maybe, just maybe, give her the arms back after a few months. Because seriously, is she even trustworthy enough to be around her daughter?

As I said, she's a nutcase. JMHO, of course...
devanyshanea chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
How close is that house to La Push? Because that worries me, and no I don't not believe Bella. Not one minute.
devanyshanea chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
I can get her thinking that people are asking her to abort when they truly aren't. I don't get Seth being so spooked like it's all bad. Shouldn't he be upset Jacob took advantage of his sister, though happy she had a brief moment of ecstasy.
Oh and my biggest concern is that how come Edward isn't upset that the man how him says he is unconditionally inlove and obsessed with his daughter messed around with another chic? So not what I thought.
But all and all; great back story. Def adding this to my favorite list.
DaughterofPosiedon13 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I'M about to click the button. Here I go! NOW!
jane chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Nooooooooooo! Poor Seth shouldn't be tied to a hybrid that will have to leave town when the non-aging thing becomes obvious, then Seth will have to leave all his family and friends. And he may never get to have children. Nooooooooo! Wolf/vamp couples are WRONG! Glad Jake is getting out of his Ness imprint, that was so wrong.
jane chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Why is she wanting to yell and scream at Jacob for"knocking her up"? It was a mutual thing, surely? I know she's a cranky bitch but she's very unreasonable blaming Jacob. I guess it's a reaction to the news but it doesn't seem right.
PastOneonta chapter 45 . 9/12/2013
Nice story, happy to see a happy ending for Jacob and Leah and their twins.
jo69lowe chapter 45 . 7/31/2013
Just found this story today and couldn't stop. Really liked it X
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I like it that you write Leah and Emily as friends. It shows that Leah is in a good mind zone and has moved past the heartbreak.
Jane chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
ok, I know Leah's character is a cranky bitch, but why would she be screaming at Jacob and blaming him for "knocking her up" (such a crass statement). She was there, wasn't she? She participated in the act, so why would the consequences be all Jacob's fault? He had a nasty reaction too, immediately saying Leah was trying to break up him and Nessie. I don't like their reactions at all, so juvenile, but I guess that means you have drawn me in to your characters, so you must be doing it well.
Tiger Feathers of the Moon chapter 25 . 1/23/2013
LADIADADADA! good...i luv aiden and kayla!
yay chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This seems interesting plotwise. The grammar's a little sketchy though.
Taylor lautner lover chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
as much as id love to I cant... its just leah not kiling bella and seth letting her smash leahs head in lol just very unlike leah I understand ur leahs ia different but too a point where shes the old leah... thwn letting bella hurt her or endanger her kids its wow... and u said if jacob didnt undrstand that she would walk away it seemed like jake wasnt understanding for about ten minutes and she was stoll there... and jake says he wont be with her then he kisses her yeah... .. id love to read more but idu it...