Reviews for A Bridge Too Hard to Cross
DaughterofPosiedon13 chapter 3 . 2/18
I'M about to click the button. Here I go! NOW!
jane chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Nooooooooooo! Poor Seth shouldn't be tied to a hybrid that will have to leave town when the non-aging thing becomes obvious, then Seth will have to leave all his family and friends. And he may never get to have children. Nooooooooo! Wolf/vamp couples are WRONG! Glad Jake is getting out of his Ness imprint, that was so wrong.
jane chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Why is she wanting to yell and scream at Jacob for"knocking her up"? It was a mutual thing, surely? I know she's a cranky bitch but she's very unreasonable blaming Jacob. I guess it's a reaction to the news but it doesn't seem right.
PastOneonta chapter 45 . 9/12/2013
Nice story, happy to see a happy ending for Jacob and Leah and their twins.
jo69lowe chapter 45 . 7/31/2013
Just found this story today and couldn't stop. Really liked it X
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I like it that you write Leah and Emily as friends. It shows that Leah is in a good mind zone and has moved past the heartbreak.
Jane chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
ok, I know Leah's character is a cranky bitch, but why would she be screaming at Jacob and blaming him for "knocking her up" (such a crass statement). She was there, wasn't she? She participated in the act, so why would the consequences be all Jacob's fault? He had a nasty reaction too, immediately saying Leah was trying to break up him and Nessie. I don't like their reactions at all, so juvenile, but I guess that means you have drawn me in to your characters, so you must be doing it well.
Tiger Feathers of the Moon chapter 25 . 1/23/2013
LADIADADADA! good...i luv aiden and kayla!
yay chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This seems interesting plotwise. The grammar's a little sketchy though.
Taylor lautner lover chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
as much as id love to I cant... its just leah not kiling bella and seth letting her smash leahs head in lol just very unlike leah I understand ur leahs ia different but too a point where shes the old leah... thwn letting bella hurt her or endanger her kids its wow... and u said if jacob didnt undrstand that she would walk away it seemed like jake wasnt understanding for about ten minutes and she was stoll there... and jake says he wont be with her then he kisses her yeah... .. id love to read more but idu it...
katie.davids11 chapter 25 . 11/8/2012
Great story :0 I swear I have been reading it every free second of my time. :D awesomeness. I do wish Bella would have gotten beaten D: no offence to bella fans, but yea lolz.
I'm A Multifandom Kinda Girl chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
I'm enjoying this story so far. However I have a few constructive criticisms.
1) There are a lot of swear words where there don't completely need to be.
2) Leah is making it sound like it is all Jacob's fault that she is pregnant when it isn't. She decided to sleep with him and so they are both at fault.
3) Surely the Cullen's -especially Edward - would be angrier with Leah and Jacob. I mean Edward was joking with Leah/Jacob and surely he would be angry that Jacob has got Leah pregnant when Jake has imprinted on his daughter.
I am enjoying the story so far though.
lil'kayla chapter 45 . 10/26/2012
Amazing Story I loved it, love BlackWater and just thought it was an Amazing Story :)
Time Watchers chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Suck it, Bella.
Twilightlova20 chapter 45 . 8/20/2012
This was a really great story! This was probably one of my favourite twilight ones to read, you did a really good job! :)