Reviews for Magical Girl Star Sapphire, Chapter 1
silverwolf chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
so how will carol react to Hal being green lantern
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Got any more?
Superfan44 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This story is sweet, please update when you have the time.
angel2u chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
wow. what a fan girl. she's funny update!
ALex Tsukino chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I liked it very creative
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
love it i wish you would update this
Spocktopus chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This story was quite amusing, and I loved all the little references you threw in (like Barry being late for class XD). I can totally see this as a high school version of our favorite heroes (and I adore how taken with Hal Carol is here). Nice start :). chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
i love this! its so good. i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
magical girl star saphire. I could see how the girls could take it like that. so what is this Green lantern evolution?
Leigh Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
you killed carol why?
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Very funny! This story has the potential to be truly excellent, and I don't say that about every story. Definately a fascinating re-imagining of the War of Light, what with the whole "Magical Girl" aspect of the thing. Plus, the little touches really bring it all together, like the Ghostbusters reference and Barry Allen being consistantly tardy, not to mention supervillians teaching at the school.

I really can't wait to read more.
Kahara chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Carol Ferris as a ditzy anime heroine isn't something I would have ever expected, but you've made it work pretty well within this new universe. I'm sort of shocked and appalled, and delighted at how you've managed to work in so many cliches while giving them a Lantern-ish spin. Seriously, I can sort of see this as an actual TV show. Sparkly effects and all. So, most of the teachers at the school have the names of supervillains. That's interesting. Favorite lines so far: "“Allen, do try to be on time, would you?” and "But death never came, class began as normal, and Hal cursed the Grim Reaper, calling him “lousy” and “ineffective.”"
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Interesting story, twisted premise to be sure, but that's what makes it so darned interesting :D