Reviews for Shards of Time: The Master of Death
emmalilly21 chapter 11 . 7/17
this is awesome. i am going to be so tired going to work. update please.
DeiStarr chapter 11 . 7/2
This story is so amazing! I love it, and I was crushed when I realised how long it's been since you updated it. Will you ever finish?
Rebecca chapter 11 . 5/23
This is really interesting! I can't wait for more, please update soon!
TheShadowsNeverLied chapter 11 . 5/21
I've really enjoyed this story, so thank you for its existence! It has a great many elements that I'm fond of.
IloveHeat chapter 11 . 4/12
Bummer you quit. This was excellent. A lot of ideas I haven't seen elsewhere. Thank you for sharing this story.
nikkiRiddle chapter 11 . 4/4
I love this story but no updates have happened in 5 years
dreamt it chapter 11 . 3/14
I could see this story hadnt been updated in ages ..but still i read it. Just that title and summary of yours is enough to get someone hooked.
plz update
Shae Vizla chapter 11 . 2/23
Good story, too bad it seems to have been abandoned. Harry travel back in time unexpectedly and learn a lot of things he didn’t knew the first time around and even things he didn’t even knew they existed. He didn’t have a lot planned and improvise a little, but without really trying he managed to make Draco and some others think by themselves and promote school unity.

I think he’s going to have a blast with his Marcus’ alias and I liked how he perplexed the Unspeakables without knowing.

I noticed one small mistake: the vanished cabinet in Hogwarts wasn’t broken and placed in the Room of Hidden Things before Harry’s five year, I think. It was broken after the Slytherin Montague managed to transplane to exit the cabinet he had been placed in by the Weasley Twins.
MiniMarauder5 chapter 11 . 2/20
Please update quickly! I love this story so much!
thebeautifulbicky chapter 11 . 2/14
This is quite a promising fic! But I assume from the date of the last update that it's been abandoned... what a shame...
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
update please
XxElementalStormxX chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Unless Harry kills you first
BlazeVein chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
hope you could continue this :)
sam chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
Love this. I wish there was more
LightOtter chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this story. It has a lot of potential and it was an enjoyable read right up to the nasty surprise that was the last page. (It was a nasty surprise that the last page was right there.)