Reviews for Shards of Time: The Master of Death
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Sorry to see this story so long on hold.
Very interesting it was and still is, if you ever continue writing it.
Mookeypoop chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Yummy in my mind
Mookeypoop chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Vague very very vague
purple sky always chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
The time turner is a brilliant solution for Harry and Marcus to both be at the wizengamont meetings.
Count Tenebris chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
awesome story keep it coming
VORTEX!
Lord Mortensen chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
amazing! please update soon! I love thi fanfic
Ferz chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
You know what ? I'm 18 and my sister is 11, and I would kill myself if I had to spend 24/7 with her and her friends (I love her, really, but... well, you know ) so I'm really sorry for poor Harry. Really.
I think I'm going to have nightmares about this XD.

See ya
Ferz

ps : your fic is really great ! I love it !
Sar'Kalu chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Interesting take on the usual, I look forward to its completion.
Kushina98 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
As always, I loved your story! :) I think this is my third time rereading it. I just had a question though-wouldn't Harry want Sirius released from Azkaban? I remember in one of the chapters it mentioned Sirius, but nothing really concrete. Just wondering. ;) Maybe it's part of your master plan-you do seem very good at plot-twists! :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kushina
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
sooo good, so lovely update!
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
GeekIsShowing chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
This is a story I'd like to see continue, I love it. This is really my kind of story :)
lighteningBolt chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
good story so far, hopefully t'll get better as you progress. Also, its great that you are introducing some new things to the original story as it would have been a total copy of the philosopher's stone, thus making it a boring read. I really like the idea of inter-house friendship, but i do wish that ron and draco would just end their bigottery towards each other. Plus, broom racing was rather original and fun idea. Good Luck.
DaPurpleDino chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Wow, this is really good! I love how you planned everything out and it's so detailed! I can't wait for the next update, although it had been a while! I hope you are continuing this! I will definitely be following it!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 11 . 10/23/2012