Reviews for Shards of Time: The Master of Death
VoraciousReader99 chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
please update the next chapter!
Squeaky22 chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Was an interesting story, I hope I get the chance to read the rest of it sometime.

Squeak.
S.Peridot chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
This is a really nice fic. Please update some time soon.

Sarah
Lord Geovanni chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Is this ever going to be updated again?
LordGeovanni *Kupo*
HarnGin chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
This is a very entertaining story. Is it abandoned? I hope not.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Titled vs. tilted: there is a vast difference.
Entoarox chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oooh, is it weird that i just KNOW the 'identity' of death?
i'll not say anything just in case its somehow important

all i'm asking though is, why did death let moldy know about you-know-what when he could easily smite his semi-immortal ass?
kateydidnt chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Interesting. I hope that Dumbledore getting to know Marcus without any baggage Dumbledore has associated with Harry will result in a more honest relationship between the two. Though I am a little wary of that hope, because in this case it will be founded on Harry's lies and secrets this time rather than Dumbledore's.
kateydidnt chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
I feel kind of sad that Harry isn't going to play Quidditch-it was something FUN for him. something he could do to complete and have fun with the team and just enjoy things.
kateydidnt chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Um, Sorry, I don't think that selling the sword of gryffindor to Ragnok counts as the "need" required to pull the sword from the sorting hat.
kateydidnt chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Not sure I care for this distance with Ron. . . I'll withhold judgement to see where it goes.

I really hope you don't carry through the uber-manipulative Dumbledore. I get what Harry is saying, but I also have to ask-what SHOULD dumbledore have done once he knew Harry would have to die? Partially it depends on when Dumbledore found this out, but really what should he have done?

Dumbledore does have a very bad habit of secrets and keeping his cards close to his chest. the only solution is openness and honesty-not harry keeping more secrets and playing things even closer to the chest. I'm not suggesting that Harry spew everything, but. . . a more balanced approach would work better than two people both working and manipulating from the shadows. (And YES that is partially what Harry is doing).
kateydidnt chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Ok, you've made a significant departure from what Rowling has said about Zabini's heritage and past. Which is odd, since you've stuck pretty close to canon on most of that so far.

I do like the balance you have here so far. But I hope you don't go too far with Dumbledore.
kateydidnt chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
" I...understand why he did what he did and know that he was really just standing up for his beliefs,"
Um, REALLY? Sorry, most of what you say here makes sense, but this rationalization/apology for Voldemort is just beyond acceptable in any frame of mind. Voldemort was a psychopath.
kateydidnt chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
I really don't think Snape would respond well to excited effusiveness-after all he never responded well to Hermione's eagerness.
kateydidnt chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
My impression from the books is that Voldemort didn't make Nagini into a Horcrux until AFTER Goblet of Fire when he returned. So that isn't a Horcrux Harry needs to worry about.
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »