Reviews for Shards of Time: The Master of Death
nikkiRiddle chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
I love this story but no updates have happened in 5 years
dreamt it chapter 11 . 3/14/2016
I could see this story hadnt been updated in ages ..but still i read it. Just that title and summary of yours is enough to get someone hooked.
plz update
Shae Vizla chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
Good story, too bad it seems to have been abandoned. Harry travel back in time unexpectedly and learn a lot of things he didn’t knew the first time around and even things he didn’t even knew they existed. He didn’t have a lot planned and improvise a little, but without really trying he managed to make Draco and some others think by themselves and promote school unity.

I think he’s going to have a blast with his Marcus’ alias and I liked how he perplexed the Unspeakables without knowing.

I noticed one small mistake: the vanished cabinet in Hogwarts wasn’t broken and placed in the Room of Hidden Things before Harry’s five year, I think. It was broken after the Slytherin Montague managed to transplane to exit the cabinet he had been placed in by the Weasley Twins.
IntrovertedHappiness chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Please update quickly! I love this story so much!
thebicky chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
This is quite a promising fic! But I assume from the date of the last update that it's been abandoned... what a shame...
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
update please
XxElementalStormxX chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Unless Harry kills you first
BlazeVein chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
hope you could continue this :)
sam chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
Love this. I wish there was more
LightOtter chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this story. It has a lot of potential and it was an enjoyable read right up to the nasty surprise that was the last page. (It was a nasty surprise that the last page was right there.)
peacejaw chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
Great story! The story is very well written, has a good plot, and keeps me wanting more. Are there going to be further updates?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Actually, Sirius was never really disowned and he was not legally Incarcerated! he never got a trial ergo it was not legal.
there is no possible way for Harry to gain control of Narcissa's vault:
1 - Draco would get it
2 - The only money she would have is like her dowry thats about it! Lucius has it and if he dies or gets incarerated it would either be sealed or given to Draco.

Also Voldermort is also related to a Peverell brother
Iryelb chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
This is a good story though, I like that Harry's decided to get himself into politics even if it might, at times, make him want to gouge his eyes out.
Iryelb chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Another thought, Harry knows about the tunnel under the Whomping Willow that leads to the Shrieking Shack so it just seems kind of dumb to go through the Forbidden Forest to reach the edge of the wardlines. Not to mention the huge security risk having your wards end in the middle of a dense scary forest you never go into.
Iryelb chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I don't normally write reviews on any chapter except the most recent one but I feel I should mention that it is cannon that Nagini was the snake Harry accidentally released from the zoo, isn't a Horcrux until sometime in Harry's third year or the summer of his fourth and Dumbledore took care of the Gaunt/Slytherin ring before Harry's sixth year and that was how he got the black hand. All of these things Harry knew about, except for the meeting Nagini at the zoo.
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »