Reviews for Shards of Time: The Master of Death
fastreader12 chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
I wonder... Is Unspeakable David the Informant David...? Good luck to Unspeakable David for attempting.
I really like your story so far! Please update when you have the chance! :D
Broken Ascendent chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
hermonine chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
yuki chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
Update update update soon please?
PhantomCielo27 chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
MWOAR! NEEED UPPPPPDDDDAAATE! SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! Also Draco/Harry for the win! Will Cedric appear? Please? OMG Cedric/Harry is great too!
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Aw man I reached the end of the line on completed chapters. Eek your last chapter was in 2011 drat dunno when you'll update this then. I'm loving this story.
Ero chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
I'd love more, but I'm glad to have read what you posted.
allisondasher chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
Awesome story!
KitkatMoon chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
awesome story
DoctorKnight chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
Please come back! This is to awesome to never finish
leylinjan chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
reading this again only reminded me of why I love this story so much. Shame it's abandoned :)
Hainbuche chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
ahh, bitte bitte schreiben sie weiter. du kannst unmöglich jetzt aufhören können. lg hayne
Cynical0range chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
The guant ring was awfully easy to retrieve. In Canon,the ring was cursed and I doubt that voldie would have just left the curse as the only protection. If the ring was cursed, it stands to reason that other magical barriers had been placed as well. It's just too easy.
DragonKnight1775 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
This is cool, hope you return to it
LadyVukavo chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Hey hey, I know there's a good chance I'll find out in a later chapter but I wanna ask so you know where I am when I get the idea...is Death Ollivander? Cause cause cause Harry 'saved' Death according to prologue and according to prologue as well as last chapter in the Peverell vault Death is an old balding man with silver hair and silver eyes wasn't he? (comprehension and poor memory and too lazy to double check lol) and that just described Ollivander so so so is Ollivander Death?
836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »