Reviews for Shards of Time: The Master of Death
Auguruj chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Hmm, what Department does Arthur Weasley work at? Wasn't it Department for Misuse of Magical Artifacts? I'm not sure, but maybe you just fired him...

I was wondering about Fawkes' actions indeed, and based on your note that thinking on the nature of phoenixes might give a hint I can only come up with an idea that phoenixes are inherently light creatures, and Harry wants to fasten the process of eradicating the darkness in the form of Voldemort. That might give Fawkes some kind of incentive to help him, but is it would be enough to actually do this... and taking the wand from his master (if he can be called that) makes me actually a little suspicious about the bond he should share with Dumbledore. Even if Dumbledore no longer controlled the wand so technically the phoenix would not really be stealing from his... master.

I'm so curious as to who caught Harry out there... if it was a centaur, I'm not sure about the fear. The reaction might suit if it was Snape, but boy, Harry would be in a bit of trouble here...
Auguruj chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
I liked your explanation about the legillimency and placing memories into pensieves. I was also wondering about how it worked, it didn't make any sense to think that the person wouldn't remember the memories after using pensieve - that would be quite awkward and uncomfortable. Add in the legillimency catch if they actually did remember and you get a perfect Confusion Solution. Your explanation is perfect. May I have your permission to use this explanation if I ever write a fanfiction where it would be needed? I don't have any immediate plans of doing so, but I would like to know if I am allowed just in case. I'd mention your user name in the author note of the proper chapter as well. Could you please pm me if I can use it?

I wonder if you plan to come up with some explanation of why Harry's is Lord as a minor and why there is Black heir when the true heir is in Azkaban, and no other heir was assigned. I mean, we know why that is so, but the Wizengamot and all those people will probably want some explanation. I personally cannot come up with anything, but then, I am not good at thinking up politic reasons and excuses.

I also like that you changed the Hogwarts timetable. It made no sense to me, too, why they would only have one class of one subject a week when they are taking so little of them. Even if all those lesson were double, that would be too little - and some of them were not double - actually I'm not sure if any except potions was. I made a new, more busy timetable for one of my fics, too, so I wholly applaud your decision here.

Now that I have written all that was on my heart, I can go on reading. I'm going to see if you thought up any explanation for the Wizengamot. Have fun going through this review - it's probably one of the longest I've ever written.
Black-Abbyss chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
This is good bu I want the story to focus on Harry's time at Hogwarts with his friends
pinkpenguinparty chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
*whines like abandoned puppy* please? it's not too late right? You do have more ideas? this isn't going to die?
Reader chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
It's cute, and worth updating.
twilightdreamers chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! I really really really loved this story! It a refreshing take on the 'Harry from future travels back into past and messes with a bunch of stuff'! :D I could not set this down i just kept on reading then i hit this chapter and i was like: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE'S THE REST OF IT!" I had a ton of good laughs, thanks for writing this AMAZING BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL fanfic! :P
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Oh, this is good...please keep it up!
Glenn
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Voldemort forgot the hyphens. Important things, hyphens.
recount chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
One of my all-time favourites. So many original ideas here.
insane devill chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
and the plot thickens
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
I like this story and love to read more
kyosh711 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Good story so far, hope it gets exciting as Harry is making friends with all the Slytherins. So if we're fortunate maybe he will run into Death Eaters.
concept human chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Hmm fans usually pair up susan and hannah. Not sure if this is canon or not but you haven't included her in potter's little group. Another thing is that IMO Malfoy and Weasley are two different sides of he same coin, and thus the rivalry. You're portraying them quite well, albiet having Malfoy better control of his emotions.

I'm actually not sure if this is dead or not since its been 3 years but i am curious as to what will happen next

-ch
lestrevas chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
wow wow wow! what a great story! I love all the different alias's Harry has. Do update soon!
jupimako chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Such a good story! I'm so sad it seems to have been abandoned. You managed to mix a lot of great ideas and mini plots into something I really enjoyed reading. Thank you!
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »