Reviews for Shards of Time: The Master of Death
twilightdreamers chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! I really really really loved this story! It a refreshing take on the 'Harry from future travels back into past and messes with a bunch of stuff'! :D I could not set this down i just kept on reading then i hit this chapter and i was like: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE'S THE REST OF IT!" I had a ton of good laughs, thanks for writing this AMAZING BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL fanfic! :P
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Oh, this is good...please keep it up!
Glenn
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Voldemort forgot the hyphens. Important things, hyphens.
recount chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
One of my all-time favourites. So many original ideas here.
insane devill chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
and the plot thickens
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
I like this story and love to read more
kyosh711 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Good story so far, hope it gets exciting as Harry is making friends with all the Slytherins. So if we're fortunate maybe he will run into Death Eaters.
concept human chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Hmm fans usually pair up susan and hannah. Not sure if this is canon or not but you haven't included her in potter's little group. Another thing is that IMO Malfoy and Weasley are two different sides of he same coin, and thus the rivalry. You're portraying them quite well, albiet having Malfoy better control of his emotions.

I'm actually not sure if this is dead or not since its been 3 years but i am curious as to what will happen next

-ch
halkination139 chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
wow wow wow! what a great story! I love all the different alias's Harry has. Do update soon!
jupimako chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Such a good story! I'm so sad it seems to have been abandoned. You managed to mix a lot of great ideas and mini plots into something I really enjoyed reading. Thank you!
thetimelordcow chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Great story, keep it up!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
Interesting story. I can honestly say this is the first story I have read with harry being a Hogwarts broom racer. How did you get around the first years can't have brooms rule? Please update soon.
Alice chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Wow, this is a great story. David the Unspeakable and David the informant are 2 different people, right? I hope David the Unspeakable doesn't give Harry too many problems. Will actual conflict be coming into the plot soon? Nothing special has happened yet and there is no rising action, or signs of a climax anytime soon. Update soon!
LunarCatNinja chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Interesting story so far! I'm looking forward to reading more.
saint21 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Interesting story. I rely hope you continue it
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »