Reviews for Shards of Time: The Master of Death
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Actually, Sirius was never really disowned and he was not legally Incarcerated! he never got a trial ergo it was not legal.
there is no possible way for Harry to gain control of Narcissa's vault:
1 - Draco would get it
2 - The only money she would have is like her dowry thats about it! Lucius has it and if he dies or gets incarerated it would either be sealed or given to Draco.

Also Voldermort is also related to a Peverell brother
Iryelb chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
This is a good story though, I like that Harry's decided to get himself into politics even if it might, at times, make him want to gouge his eyes out.
Iryelb chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Another thought, Harry knows about the tunnel under the Whomping Willow that leads to the Shrieking Shack so it just seems kind of dumb to go through the Forbidden Forest to reach the edge of the wardlines. Not to mention the huge security risk having your wards end in the middle of a dense scary forest you never go into.
Iryelb chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I don't normally write reviews on any chapter except the most recent one but I feel I should mention that it is cannon that Nagini was the snake Harry accidentally released from the zoo, isn't a Horcrux until sometime in Harry's third year or the summer of his fourth and Dumbledore took care of the Gaunt/Slytherin ring before Harry's sixth year and that was how he got the black hand. All of these things Harry knew about, except for the meeting Nagini at the zoo.
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Sorry, how is that different from the vast majority of time travel fics? From your description of what you plan to do, it's gonna be like every other time travel fic ever written.
tataya2fly chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
...m. ...x1
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Good chapter(:
Lunaliceazreal chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Whoops I wonder how snapes going to react to harry
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
I'm glad you didn't make him the heir of Ravenclaw gryffindor or other things
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
I'm glad that there won't be any clich├ęs
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I'm glad that it will be different If I wanted canon I would read the whole book series again!
Greenskrewts chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
This story is awesome. I love reading stories where Harry is the master of death but I love how you have made him become several different people with his aliases. Would love to know where you are going with this story especially now that we know David is an unspeakable.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Excellent story! I do hope you update it one day. Thanks for what you have written so far anyway.
fastreader12 chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
I wonder... Is Unspeakable David the Informant David...? Good luck to Unspeakable David for attempting.
I really like your story so far! Please update when you have the chance! :D
850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »