Reviews for Maternity Leave SOLDIER Style
ShadowPhantom929 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I have no words
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Yay for happy endings! I love you man this is funny as hell. Go you!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
Yay for the return of Hojo and the clones! I love those guys! XD Why did you do that to Gackt? T.T Poor Gackt he got turned into a pony then spontanioulsy combusted! ToT No! *hugs Gackt* I love him, how could you do that?

Anyway, on to the end!
DragonShine chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
I didn't understand half of what was going on for most of everything after chapter 7. Which only made it twice as awesome. The fact that I am wearing my SOLDIER shirt may have something to do with that too. I also love Housewife!Zack.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
Oh poor Zack! Sephiroth is going to drive the poor man crazy! Hang in there Fair it's almost over man! XD
HappinessIsAWarmScalpel chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
“be a a1xme4ory./”?

Aeriths-Rain chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
this is great :) and poor zack for being bullied by baby denzel, sad though! good story
Aeriths-Rain chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
good chapter, poor Seph! XD
Aeriths-Rain chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
aw so cute!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
haha, oh dear, zack likes the untuned tv! great update
Aeriths-Rain chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
poor poor zack..ah well, he deserves it!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
LOL! I think this is my favorite chapter unless you've got another chap featuring Hojo and the clones! I mean that's funny as hell! XP I feel bad for Zack though he is going to be traumatized forever! LOL! XD
Aeriths-Rain chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
aw poor Sephiorth! but cute little Zack
DragonShine chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Yay crack! What kind of house is Rufus going to get them? It would probably have a bunch of creepy gnome decorations or something.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Oh my god! This hilarious! And I didn't think it was possible but you made Zack dumber and cuter at the same time! XD Go you! Can't wait to see what goes wrong next!