Reviews for Pain Relief
AliceCullen 117 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was incredibly beautiful, your style of writing is unimaginably artistic. Very well done.
Homegrl aka Amanda chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this was very sweet. loved it, great job
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
wow... the emotions run as strong as the love shared between these two. what an amazing tale.
shalu chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
really nice. beautifully done. :)
este es yo chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I appreciate there is so much more to this than just a set-up for the sex. Not that the nookie isn't good! But at least in this story there is a reason and background for having the scene. We are drawn in to the reasons for being there and through your words it's obvious that Jasper has a deep love for Alice.

Bravo! Well done!
carlisweet chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That absolutely fantastic. I love how you were able to tell their story so well in just a one shot. That's almost impossible for some and it wasn't rushed or not understandable at all. It was perfect. Alice's story was so heartbreaking, poor girl, I love how Jasper was able to read her like a book and feel what she was going through so well. Wonderful way to stay true to their characters even though it was a human fic. The ending with Jasper making her feel better with the massages at first and then with his...other talents LOL...was amazingly sweet and hot at the same time.

You are an awesome writer and I hope to get more J/A goodies from you.
Karen chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow I can't believe how sweet that was! I cried at Alice's story and swooned at Jasper comforting her. It was perfection. Great job!
rashumba chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Beautiful. Just like the last fic I read from you. The emotion you write between these two is so powerful. Thank you for writing.