Reviews for By Evening's Last Light
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So I began reading the book and picturing something 2-3ft tall with a human is a hard one to picture so I just imagine it's the movie-version of hobbits. Then it becomes a lot less wrong. LOL. Sappily/Cutely written :D
KristiKrunch chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely LOVE you for writing this. I finished the book, and I was like, "Hm... I wonder if..." and here are my wonders! You're awesome!
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I loved it :)
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Cute
Ekhoe chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh...wow...

I have so much trouble picturing Aragorn with anyone but Arwen, and it's always weird to see him with someone else...but this was...this was wonderful! Beautiful! I almost cried at that last part.

Thank you so much for this beauty!
Zero chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
"I should look at you once more," Aragorn mused. "Simply to ensure that all is healing as it should."

Yeahhhhhh Riiiiiigggghhhhhtttttttt e.e'

xD Glad you make this one for us!
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
SO CUTE!
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
:wipes tear: gosh so damn buhtehful it wasnt overly sappy at all! nothing like "i love you" or crud, just the bare essentials of the bonds between them :sigh: and it was so cUTE tOO! gAH!
Queen Vampiress chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I could so see something between Aragorn and Frodo while watching the movies! It's a shame that there are so few fics about them. The few that there are though, there are still some well written ones. Take yours for example. :) Well done!
Shadow Wolf Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was cute.. very original _ I think there needs to be more Aragorn Fordo fanfics _
FreakishWorld chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
You know, you said that your story was sappy, but it was actually really good. I thought it would be extremely difficult to put Aragorn and Frodo as a couple, so I looked up a story of it, and I found yours. So, may be a little of it was sappyish, but you were able to really combine the two without any awkwardness towards the actual story setup and no serious yaoi! I aplaud you for all that. I really do like the Lord of the Rings, and it annoys me how stupid of a relationship Aragorn has with Arwen, so you can't imagine how glad I am that a relationship between Aragorn and Frodo would actually work out. Anyways, great job and thankx for your time! Ciao!
D.J.Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Very nice story. I love Frodo/Aragorn. Hope you go farther with it. :)
JCJules chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
A bit odd, and not quite what I was looking for, but still very good. Aragorn and Frodo...never crossed my mind for some reason. But it is cute, especially from Frodo's point of view.

Ever read the very secret diaries? Aragorn the pervy hobbit fancier, hehe.

None of this is meant to be criticism though. I really liked it.
that is secret chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I will never think of mithril the same way again. Hmm. When I think about it, armor and mail *is* kind of erotic...

Nice. _
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
You see! Perfect! Legolas is OFF TO THE SIDE! i'm contented! Good job on this one! Very light, but still as deep as every, without the access steam. Excellent as always! (except for A/L slashes!)