Reviews for By Evening's Last Light
that is secret chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I will never think of mithril the same way again. Hmm. When I think about it, armor and mail *is* kind of erotic...

Nice. _
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
You see! Perfect! Legolas is OFF TO THE SIDE! i'm contented! Good job on this one! Very light, but still as deep as every, without the access steam. Excellent as always! (except for A/L slashes!)
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
One thing I like about your fanfics is the fact that even though the label "slash" makes it seem like the fic is only to be read to watch two (or more) guys get it on, your fics don't seem to be so much about that at all. The fact that Aragon and Frodo kissed in this fic isn't as important as the potrayl of their passions, both for each other and for the quest. I don't know if that makes it better or worse than conventional slash, but I like the variety.
Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
now that was so cute!
Basilisk chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
!
j. paige chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Well I'm not usually very fond of this pairing, but I seem to find myself drawn to it when you write it! It's just perfect. Very realistic. And sweet! Sweet is good.
Finn Lass chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I loved this fic and so far this is the only one for the pair I can find. Please write more.
Tori chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Yah! I hope you turn this into a series. Aragorn and Frodo are my fav slash pairing!
Blaise Dorriena chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Wai! That was soo cute! I love this pairing. It makes so much sense, and it works so well. Great job! I hope you write more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
ooh how cute good story
SSJ Sky chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
::bursts out laughing for hours::

OMG!

::continues to laugh and laugh::

oh god.. Thank you sooooo much! You put me in between two incredibly hot guys! ::laughs::

If you're wondering, my real name is Mithril _

I should thank you lots! _

Aragorn... Frodo.. ::drools:: THis is too funny.. You shoulda seen the look on my mom's face when I said I was put between Aragorn and Frodo while they were making out _

Anyway, this was really cute. I dun normally like slash, but this is an exception. ::stifles a laugh::

Luff Mithril ::laughs again:: C.o.L.

Aragorn's Luver, Arwen Ellesor. _
gypsymaria chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Haha! Cute! _ Please, do write more fics of this sort! Prolly the best (and only o.O) Aragorn/Frodo fic I've read, but very plausible the way you write it. _
mel chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
very cute
Dreamiflame chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Sweet. I can see that happening.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2