Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blazin Goblet
A Random Troll chapter 2 . 2/9
I started enjoying myself a lot more reading this once I stopped taking it seriously.
Bladre MKT chapter 37 . 1/18
AND SO... The White Castle wars BEGAN!
SeanHicks4 chapter 38 . 1/14
Cool AU, bit weird with all the Americanisms and references of pop culture and technology about ten years early by canon timelines. Fun overall. Might want to mark it complete rather than in progress if you've gone to the sequel.
StrangerDanger51 chapter 32 . 1/13
I LOVED the nod to Hot Fuzz here. I love that movie.
The Sound Shaman chapter 10 . 1/10
Loved the dig at teamsters. Hey, how do you get teamsters to move something for you? Tell 'em not to touch it. Why do they make truss out of aluminum? So it doesn't rust before the riggers show up. Why do you want a ton of electricians at load in? Because many hands makes light work. How many actors does it take to change a lightbulb? Don't touch that! How many electricians does it take to change a lightbulb? It's a lamp. Alternatively, one, or they're fired. Theatre jokes FTW.
JlovesGaara chapter 37 . 8/11/2016
Utter perfection. I love chill Harry was and you were incredibly unique with how Harry handled the tasks. Bravo! Awesome work.
shushanepa chapter 26 . 5/30/2016
Cheating is cheating. Nothing less. With this chapter I lost interest in this story.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Annoying and juvenile. Skip.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
I love all the Dazed and Confused references :)
The 10th Wand chapter 20 . 3/19/2016
how did this story never get more reviews.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 35 . 2/1/2016
Wow I got the dark night reference.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
This is way too funny. I like how you have him forget Cedric's name each time they meet.

"Who the fuck are you? And do you have some aspirin?" Hehe.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
You're getting a positive review just for that dog smoker scene. Nice one.
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
I don't think that the language choice is helping the story. There are enough activities already to support Harry's "bad boy" image without it.

Somehow, I don't think Hermione is going to be happy back at Hogwarts.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Unusual start to a story. What's with the Dursleys?

And why the cigarettes?