Reviews for Petting
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Well, I was reading this for what seems to be the billionth (did I spell that right?) time and I haven't ever reviewed it! Anyhoo, I love how you portrayed Remus and I loved the "communication" between the two of them. The bit at the end was utter awesomeness and I might have sqee'd a bit. Love it!
TempusV chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
AW! So cute. An absolutely brilliant story, I loved it!
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Very sweet.

Ani
Amy chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
The most adorable Sirius/Remus piece I've read in a long time...and I read a lot of them! lol. Excellent work, keep it up!
whowantstokno chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
aw

so cute!
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Gorgeous! But what about him, hmm?

ly,

x Kirstie x
cerasi1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005

cw
superastronaut chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
First, let me say that I'm not a huge fan of Sirius/Remus slash. But let me also say that I am the biggest sucker for Remus-centered fic. The BIGGEST sucker of all time. Remus is my home boy. This fic just makes my heart melt into a thousand and twelved pieces. Great work with your writings, you capture Remus perfectly.
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
aw!
Remus Is Mine chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Oh my goodness! That was just as sweet as the other one I read! So incredibly sweet. You are truely in your element when writing Sirius/Remus fics. Thank you for this! ;-)
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
inspiring
BondageSeraph chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I think I cried when I read it. Beautiful, really beautiful. *sniffles n' saps* Thank you for making my heart wrench
AnyOtherWorld chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
YES! You're right!
Edi Fel chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Aw,so sweet! I think that's really you do me a favor though? Could you please read my HP story and tell me what you think.I'm sorta confused on if people like it or not because I don't get many reviews.
o fiSH o chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
::melts:: aww...too friggin cute!