Reviews for Don't Touch Me
I cannot even began to put into words how touching and heartwarming that story was, also you know you're doing something right when it's 2015 and people are still reading this story :D
SouthParkKyman chapter 21 . 3/7
dude, it was so Kenny. im sad to see that this is the end. it was really sweet and amazing.
SouthParkKyman chapter 12 . 3/3
oh my god! perfect plot twist!
SouthParkKyman chapter 11 . 3/2
no! don't bring poor butters into this!
SouthParkKyman chapter 4 . 3/1
yes! my favorite chapter so far! btw, I love your writing style, especially when you make kyle talk like he's talking to us in person.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Ugh, I'm loving it. Like, crazy. I haven't reached the last chapter yet, but I just know that it'll be awesome. So yeah, it's 2014 and people are still reading this.. thank you so much 3
Jay chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Who knows what will happen... I'm trying to comment each chapter but I can't. These are too gud! X3
Jay chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
You have turned them evil! What have you done? XD You manipulated their minds! Also, I'm thinking of shipping Stenny now. XD Random thought, but yeah.
Jay chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Girl, the amount of fluff in here... OVER LOAD OF CUTENESS! You could murder somebody with it! XD TOO GOOD! Seriously though... Best. Kyman fanfic. Ever. Hands down.
AriFanGirl2.0 chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
I LOVED this story x3 It was great, I really enjoyed it! It's obviously Kenny at the end by the way ;D
ThisChaosiiThisCalamity chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
I literally laughed my ass off at the ending! XD
No but seriously, that story was pretty good. Great job! :)
Anglessnow chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Your AMAZING!

I can't even list how perfect this story is!

It's so!

ARGH TO CUTE!- its weird I see you wrote this on 2009 and it's 2014...wow..

Any way! Your such an amazing writer!

Im planning to write a fanfiction

About a new girl in south park named Canada that gets into the middle of a Kyman situation
And tries to get Kyle and Cartman together

Im starting to write it do please check it out!

Ps: im preety young to watch south park so writing that fanfic is going to take a while

BYE!
YOU MADE ERIC LIKE, BLUSH
WHICH HE WOULD TOTALLY DO
HE WOULD BE SO AWKWARD ABOUT IT OMFFGGGGGG
SO THANK U
ok im gonna continue reading now
bobbyjo107 chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Nice job! And I bet Stan was the one speaking the last line.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/2/2014