Reviews for Fate Is Utterly Inexorable
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
strange. left me feeling a little confused though i understood it completely. quite a thought-provoking fic i think. rita x
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
First of all, I have to say you just about gave me a heart attack when I went looking for your fics under Amy Fortuna and couldn't find them anywhere. ;) Then I searched Elladan/Elrohir slash, and lo and behold...! I found you. ;)

Excellent fic. "But I do not beg, Man of Gondor." I like how Aragorn subtly changed the subject there. It seemed...kingly to me, the way one would direct a conversation at court or something. Argh, I can't put it into the right words. Suffice it to say that your characterizations were great, even though they were doing something that might not technically be in-character. Very well done.
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Ahh...Boromir/Aragorn is perfect! Keep it up! It it weren't 4am i'd probably get the rest of the story too!
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I like it. I found the conversations and plot of the story quite intriguing. The kiss was also fun.
boromirfangirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
feel like writing some more A/B? this story was so good, the characterisations were great and the ending perfect. moooore, please!
miss arbo chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
great. Boromir! Aragorn! please write more!
wildcardgal chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Oh my, yummy and subtle and all those good things. And it has Boromir. Please go on with this idea.
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Aragorn/Boromir at last! Oh happiness. I suppose I should try to say something interesting and meaningful, but I really can't think of much to say besides that I like it a lot and it is well-written, as can be expected from you.
Dwimordene chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I liked this, it's short and sweet and not lacking in pathos (gotta love that stuff... ok, if you're me you do!). It's more subtle than pretty much any of the semi-movie-based slashes I've seen thus far and I like that. Grr... gotta scat or I'll get in a wee bit o trouble!