Reviews for The Chainsaw Job
The Girl In The White Scarf chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Haha! Awesome story! Okay, now I know, in case of zombies, I'd have to use the stairs.
Brea chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Great story, you should write more.:)
meri47 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
When you gave Parker the Flamethrower, I got a really disturbing picture of her using it and laughing manically while zombies were incinerated. And Eliot would want the chainsaw...

Keep up the good work!
Howdy y'all chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh my gosh, I love it! They would con the zombie king. And I love Parker with the flame thrower. But Eliot with a cowboy hat and a chansaw.. Priceless. Great story
CubsKing chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Brilliant!
Bara Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was awesome. I don't know what else I can say. Just absolutely awesome.

I hope you write more, if only to find out what happened to Sophie and Nate, but even without a sequel, this is enough to keep me happy for ages.

Good work!
robby1925 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Awesome, loved it, nothing more to say. It was perfect.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This story is incredibly awesome and hilarious! I loved Eliot's narraration (because, well, ZOMBIES) and I wish there was more! Great story!
MikoKudou chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
WOW! That was SO AWESOME! I love it, and it seems you caught their personalities right too! As I was reading it I got flashes of Left 4 Dead (the video game where there's 4 of you and you fight off waves of zombies). So much fun, I would LOVE to see you expand this! Hella fun anyways!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh my gosh, I wish there were more of this! I 3 zombies!
Larissa Fae chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is AWESOME. Leverage and zombies; two of my favourite things, all rolled into one.

I hope Nate and Sophie are still alive, but it's a nice touch to leave their fate hanging like that.

I loved it!
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh, LMFAO! This was precious! I read the summary and thought...WTF? And then just jumped in, and man, am I glad I did! There is just too much in this fic that made me burst out *gigglesnorting* ...'the head does a sick little polka down the hallway', 'zombies are out front nibbling on Joe from the third floor', 'The zombies harbor mad hate for the stuff', and the best: 'God, did those words really just leave his lips?' Too freakin funny. Will there be another chap?

Your humor is so on point, this is a great fic...hope to hear much more from you!

mcatB chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This was fun. Never saw any of the Resident Evil movies, but I've read World War Z - a great zombie book. Love the fact that Parker just accepts things and goes about her business.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
NO! You can't just end it there! OH MY GOSH! I need more! Where are Nate and Sophie? Are they zombies? Did you kill Nate and Sophie? *is frantic*

And, come on, you just put Eliot in the cowboy hat and gave him a chainsaw. And then you gave Parker a freaking flamethrower! You can't just end it and leave us hanging! How well will Eliot handle the chainsaw while fighting hordes of the undead? Is Parker going to accidentally catch Hardison's pants on fire? I mean, these are important questions that I need answered!

Please, if I beg you, which I will beg, I will grovel, I will bow down to you forever if you just continue this story! I need more! Oh my freaking gosh! YOU RULE!
emsworth chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh man that was utterly fantastic! I don't normally really enjoy apocafic mainly because of the pervasive dreariness inherent in them but this was fabulous!

Even when Sophie and Nate were gone it was still entertaining. I love Parker, Hardison and Eliot as long as the three of them were okay I was very happy.

The characters read true, the dialogue was fantastic and I was very sad to see you have no other Levergae fiction but I will definitely be checking to see if you write any more!