Reviews for Hate and Love
greatherorosalyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Do not fret. One of these days I will make a Rosalyn x Stan fic. I have been supporting this relationship since I played this game 6 years ago. (my screen name is based off of this game) I was actually going through images I saved on my computer and came across the Okage pictures I saved. (That is why I suddenly wanted to read Okage fics. The last time I was here it was in its baby steps) There was this Japanese site that was a shrine to Rosalyn and Stan. Anyway. If interested in the link give me a private message. Anyway, great story!
ibtiamat chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Hehe, I love this short story...it's too short though...:)

Hey, and I might as well take up the offer you mentioned before and after the story.

I suppose people don't like Stan and Ari as a couple huh?

LOL...that would be weird though.

Yeah, I think I am a die hard Stan and Rosalyn fan.

Would they be Rostan or Stanlyn...which one do you think is cuter?

I think Stanlyn is really cute.
Shortchannel4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
interesting story
karabear89 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow! This is now my fave Stan and Rosalyn fanfic EVER! I'm in the middle of writing one now but my computer isn't working so I can't finish it at the moment. But I hope that when I can get back to it that it's this good . This is my all time fav couple. Epros and Linda are my second and Ari and Marlene are my thrid.
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I loved it. There really isn't enough of this pairing, but you wrote this really well, so I know the few fanfics out there are quality ones. You got their personalities to a tee. You did a great job, and... Yeah. :)
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Ooh, YES! A StanxRosalyn story! I'm so happy! I first played this game a few months ago and liked this pairing right away since I have such a passion for love/hate relationships. XD I wanted to write one of these myself, which I could still do, but I didn't think anyone else read or wrote them! This section is small after all since the game didn't get a large reception. A remake would be cool. With pirates, and guns..er, random. ;

Anyway this was neat, well written and funny! I'll read your new story too, as long as you're doing like canon. I mostly stayed away from the Okage section 'cause of the rampant yaoi with disregard to all canon.

Keep it up, maybe you'll even get me to post something too! ;p

Best wishes,

-FP
sarota peech chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Can't wait for Dark tempest! Great story by the way, the two of them are the perfect couple. I am actually in the process of writing a StanxRosalyn story...But my romance skills are lacking so it may be a while. But i agree, not enough Stan Rosalyn stories. (Way too many gay stories though, i mean some of them are fun but to enjoy them i have to pretend Ari's a girl...Doesn't work.)