Reviews for Once Upon A December
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Anastasia Lily and James amazing. Seriously, thank you so much!
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aw. That's so cute. I LOVE it!

I had to get a new account :(. So sad...

I love the story. Your spelling and all that was flawless.

Abbie Chugg
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very sweet and romantic, with nice description and atmosphere. Of course we know that in Harry's day the students who have the chance to go home do so, but maybe things were different in his parents' day, plus I like the thought of a more festive Christmas at Hogwarts.
crazeeria chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
this story is so sweet! i loved it! plus i adore this song! great fic!
Cadogan's Abraxan chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Please remember to capitalize your letters when starting a sentace, it makes it easier to read.
Harriet Fields chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aww, that was so beautiful. I love that song too! I personally would have liked Lily to have been a little less eager, to like, deliberate and fight her feelings for James off a bit more, but that's just me. It's great the way you did it! I love how James is like "was that present planned, or just given as a spur-of-the-moment present?" it's so typically James!
Charlie.aus chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Your story was just beautiful.

This is exactly what I am trying to display in my art project. When Lilly and James just felt everythig come together and all rational thought patterns left and only that moment guided them.

Just beautiful. I actaully have tears in my eyes
Dolphindreamer247me.com chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I am starting to believe that god wanted us to be friends LOL because we love the same things! I love this song and anastasia and I love how you made it coincide with lily and James who are the most adorable couple since ever! I really liked this price but yyou might want to make the song lyrics a differant font from the story so it doesn't confuse people. I love you in a totally non-creepy way and I hope you get your postcard from America soon! I sent it out about three days ago if I remeber correctly! This story was great! But didn't you have another one about a letter that lily pulls from the fire? Where did that one go?

Ttyl my friend,

Dolphins slash Sarah
DobbyLivesAgain chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
aw!

that was sweet!

i love Christmas time stories :)
Graceful Flower chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
How I love that song! And it fits the situation so perfectly! Very nice work, you got me dreaming!