Reviews for What I Really Want
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love the way you write! it's really awesome!
Twylah chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
WOW! What a sensual, sensitive story. I love their quiet intensity and passion and literally felt their burning. I don't know if it was their first time or not...in some ways I got a feeling it was and in other ways not, but I like to imagine that it was - I guess the hopeless romantic in me loves the idea of Edward and Bella discovering physical and emotional love together.

I definitely feel like this could become a full blown story without too much trouble. I hope you will consider extending it down the road.
bittenhard chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Sweet and Sexy, it left me with a smile;)
shalu chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
loved it. you say a lot with very little.
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Yum. Edward. Yum. Great story! It was GOOD!
KCakaAlice chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ok so that was amazing! I feel like I shouldn't have even entered because I'm pretty damn sure you are going to win. I'm highly jealous of you right now, keep up the great work!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Your writing has such an intensity to it that it feels like it can hardly be contained. Another story beautifully told.
IrishGirlTaken chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I decided to check out the competetion for the LtL contest. This is absolutely one of the best I've read so far. Delicious! I truly adore that your writing style almost makes this seem like a poem of sorts. It is unique and enchanting. And the lemon was gorgeous. Great job!

Irish Girl Taken
unmistakably forbidden chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Cute ending (:
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow I really liked it. Hot with a good story that's hard to find.
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i loved this, too.

this and your other one shot, the curving line of his spine, are beautiful, but i can understand why you wouldn't be able to extend them. they're so poetic, it'd be hard to write something lengthy like that.
MissAddie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Gah. Very hot, but not too raunchy. Thanks, and keep it up.

xoxo

Addie
figtree777 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I LOVE this story...any chance of expanding it or are you intent on keeping it as a one shot?
myrawatergirl1217 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OH MY GOSH!

Okay, I absolutely love this story. It's so... sweet and romantic and desperate all at once. :] And, you have some of the best descriptions I have ever read. I can only thank you for writing this. :]

~MWG