Reviews for What I Really Want
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Yum. Edward. Yum. Great story! It was GOOD!
KCakaAlice chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ok so that was amazing! I feel like I shouldn't have even entered because I'm pretty damn sure you are going to win. I'm highly jealous of you right now, keep up the great work!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Your writing has such an intensity to it that it feels like it can hardly be contained. Another story beautifully told.
IrishGirlTaken chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I decided to check out the competetion for the LtL contest. This is absolutely one of the best I've read so far. Delicious! I truly adore that your writing style almost makes this seem like a poem of sorts. It is unique and enchanting. And the lemon was gorgeous. Great job!

Irish Girl Taken
unmistakably forbidden chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Cute ending (:
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow I really liked it. Hot with a good story that's hard to find.
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i loved this, too.

this and your other one shot, the curving line of his spine, are beautiful, but i can understand why you wouldn't be able to extend them. they're so poetic, it'd be hard to write something lengthy like that.
MissAddie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Gah. Very hot, but not too raunchy. Thanks, and keep it up.

xoxo

Addie
figtree777 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I LOVE this story...any chance of expanding it or are you intent on keeping it as a one shot?
myrawatergirl1217 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OH MY GOSH!

Okay, I absolutely love this story. It's so... sweet and romantic and desperate all at once. :] And, you have some of the best descriptions I have ever read. I can only thank you for writing this. :]

MWG
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Absolutely beautiful!
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh I loved this! So very well written!

I love that it is really their beginning and though it took them beating around the bush (haha) to get there... they finally admitted it to us! This does have potential to go somewhere... I'm just sayin' ;)

xoxo

jennie
LadyMiss chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was pretty kind of amazing. and extremely well written!
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Gah, I loveloveLOVE it!
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved it.

I know I've told you this before, but I'll write it again...you are very good at this. :)
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10