Reviews for A New Morning
sersmom chapter 21 . 1/4
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I am always looking for good T-rated stories. Thanks
abbyweyr chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Not only to the characters, but not kind to the readers here...teasing and all. ;-)
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Not always kind or gentle...to put it mildly. Read the epilogue already, so know we have somewhat happy ending. With Dr Who people say your favorite Doctor is usually the first one you watched. With AU TWS stories, the same sort of thing seems to apply for me. This is good, but strange and lots different from other stories about Jacob and Nessie. Having hard time adjusting. Nahuel and Jotham just too creepy. Surprised the Volturi didn't find and get rid of Jotham soon after BD. Good conversations between Edward and Jacob. Complicated situation and different from Nahuel with Nessie having a mate, the broken arm could have triggered things that might have progressed more slowly with the imprint factor. Read more tomorrow. Should have put kind and gentle comment at beginning of story for those new to your work. ;-) Take care, AW
Nee-Nee91 chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
I love your story! Except for Sam dying. That was the only part I didn't like. But you were right when you said that life has jagged edges and Sam's death was one of those jagged edges. I still loved it.
MidnightxRain chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
this looks really great so far! I love your writing style look forward to reading more
bkhchica chapter 21 . 5/17/2012
Since I finished the Twilight series, I've wanted to read Jacob and Nessie's story. I'm not sure that Stephenie Meyer could have a done a better job! I LOVED this story!
MelkiSihou chapter 21 . 5/4/2012
This was a wonderful Jacob/Renesme fic. I don't normally like them because I didn't like them in the original book. It was a forced and creepy happy ending. You did wonderfully!
Gidget922 chapter 21 . 2/12/2012
xcellent story all around
kosi71819 chapter 21 . 3/4/2011
wow! luv d fic,great writing, good storyline,like a say great fic
kosi71819 chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
god chapter,great fic
Amethystars chapter 21 . 1/10/2011
If I fail my french class, it's your fault. :)

I haven't been able to stop reading this all afternoon/evening. I love your unique take on the Jake/Nessie relationship, and your exploration of Edward and Jake's relationship, which I always find to be one of the best parts of these types of stories.

And the ending is so sweet, and so perfect for the characters you built. I always worried for them, after SM left them, but this worked out just fine.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 11/29/2010
Liked the ending very much. Not at all surprised Nessie was able to convince the Elders and Council that she had a really good idea and it works with Nature. Doesn't surprise me the kids are going to be slightly advanced. Look at their parents. Good story. Enjoyed reading it and had quite a few laughs. Thank you.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
Nothing like an emotional upheaval to end the perfect day. The Pack is taking care of their own. Jacob does a really great job telling the people what happened. He is a natural leader because that's what he was born to be. Billy and Rachel seem to have come to the conclusion that Jacob and Nessie would be married and there's nothing they can do about it. Old Quil didn't seem to have a problem with Nessie at all after shaking hands. Emily was certainly right about the temperature part. Guess that's what changed Billy and Rachel's minds. The family being outside the tent in the morning was fun. And that they got married the same way Sam and Emily did is a good tradition for an Alpha to keep. The wedding did sound really neat and everyone who mattered got to be there. Wonder if Alice picked out the honeymoon lingerie?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
Jacob and Sam showed up right on time. And I'm extremely glad both Nahuel and Joham are dead. From the Preface I wasn't sure if Nahuel was just acting on his father's orders or would really have hurt Claire. Got my answer. Very sad that Sam was killed. Joham was probably a somewhat skilled fighter and not caught quite as unaware as his son. Didn't think they'd go for the trade Edward proposed. Was worth a try. Knew Jacob was going to have to take Sam's place as soon as he started hearing the Pack in his head. It was the only explanation. And he is the true Alpha by lineage. Yea! Seth came. Really glad he did. He's my second favorite wolf. Doubt Emily will want her kids away from her any time soon. After losing her husband she is going to want them as close to her as possible. And they need to be with her. The Pack will work together and take care of their own. Maybe they will still be able to keep some of the secret. Edward and Bella will grieve with them. They both liked Sam and respected him. And Jake will not be leaving and that means Nessie will not be leaving. Which probably means Edward and Bella will be around for a while.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 11/29/2010
At least Edward has a little sense of humor that his baby isn't a baby any longer. And that the Quileutes don't seem to have a problem with the new Treaty put in place when Jacob Imprinted on Renesmee. Claire seems okay with what's happening and who's there. Then the bad guys show up. If Nahuel has Claire did he kill Quil? Can't think of any other way he would be able to get to her. And Joham has Emily. Did he really think his son had a chance with Nessie? Not at all. And Edward is not about to let her anywhere near him. This is going to end very badly for someone.