Reviews for A New Morning
Anon chapter 15 . 3/4
I like the story.
Anon chapter 12 . 3/3
I'm glad Nessie trusts Jake's love.
Anon chapter 11 . 3/3
I'm loving the go with your insticts part. Some imprint stories make the imprint magic stop at making the pair simply long to be near each other, but I do wonder if it truly is a gift and soul mates and all, then wouldn't the magic pick someone who'd understand you or at least react to you in ways that strengthen and comfort you.
Anon chapter 10 . 3/3
Older men do get heart attacks all the time.
Anon chapter 6 . 3/3
I'm a bit confused about Nessie's feelings for Nahuel.
Anon chapter 4 . 3/3
You manage to make Nahuel very creepy in this chapter.
Anon chapter 2 . 3/3
Nessie being comfortable sharing all her thoughts with Edward is a foreign concept to me. Interesting take on their relationship
Anon chapter 1 . 3/3
A very promising start.
sersmom chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I am always looking for good T-rated stories. Thanks
abbyweyr chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Not only to the characters, but not kind to the readers here...teasing and all. ;-)
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Not always kind or gentle...to put it mildly. Read the epilogue already, so know we have somewhat happy ending. With Dr Who people say your favorite Doctor is usually the first one you watched. With AU TWS stories, the same sort of thing seems to apply for me. This is good, but strange and lots different from other stories about Jacob and Nessie. Having hard time adjusting. Nahuel and Jotham just too creepy. Surprised the Volturi didn't find and get rid of Jotham soon after BD. Good conversations between Edward and Jacob. Complicated situation and different from Nahuel with Nessie having a mate, the broken arm could have triggered things that might have progressed more slowly with the imprint factor. Read more tomorrow. Should have put kind and gentle comment at beginning of story for those new to your work. ;-) Take care, AW
Nee-Nee91 chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
I love your story! Except for Sam dying. That was the only part I didn't like. But you were right when you said that life has jagged edges and Sam's death was one of those jagged edges. I still loved it.
MidnightxRain chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
this looks really great so far! I love your writing style look forward to reading more
bkhchica chapter 21 . 5/17/2012
Since I finished the Twilight series, I've wanted to read Jacob and Nessie's story. I'm not sure that Stephenie Meyer could have a done a better job! I LOVED this story!
MelkiSihou chapter 21 . 5/4/2012
This was a wonderful Jacob/Renesme fic. I don't normally like them because I didn't like them in the original book. It was a forced and creepy happy ending. You did wonderfully!