Reviews for Broken Hero
Azolean chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was special. I very much liked the differing perspective, and such a horrible scene to comprehend.

That was very well-written. Thank you.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hang in there, Lestrade.
Lemon Zinger chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow! Very good job! I love how distraught Lestrade is! A very good characterization too. Poor Lestrade tricked into going into that house and losing his comrade... He always seems to get the short end of the stick.

Lovely! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

-LZ
hotfrost chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Beautiful. Loved it.
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Sad but lovely. Like Casablanca. It's the same feeling you get from watching that.
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is beautiful! Well done!

Though this is a good one shot...perhaps a sequel...hmm? *puppy eyes*
Pompey chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ohh, the descriptions are brilliant! Poor Lestrade! :(
Savethellamas chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
There are so many wonderful fics about Holmes and Watson on this site that I think sometimes I am guilty of forgetting about Lestrade and what he must go through in his own work. So thanks for reminding me. Your story was very thought-provoking, and very chilling. I'm very glad to see that Holmes is there for the Inspector when he needs him.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
A bittersweet tale. Thank you for sharing, and please post again soon.
Wirral Bagpuss chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Awh that was lovely. Interesting take on things seeing Holmes care for Lestrade like that. I like the way he handles him gently. I think despite the rivalry between them, they are really good friends :)
KCS chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Eesh, and woah. That is extremely original, and extremely gripping. What a perfectly horrible man that must have been, to cause so much pain and suffering.

Poor Lestrade! I'm reeling with how vividly you showed the shock setting in, and the events being rehashed over and over in his mind. Wow. And I'm glad that Holmes was not just there, but that he also did his best to comfort in the only awkward manners he knew how.
medcat chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Excellent story! An unusual role for Holmes...but IC :)

Cat
aragonite chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh, man. Going into shock from burns is one of the worst things you can go through...That was...really really realistic...and I REALLY want this guy to burn for what he did!
xravenscroftx chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was incredible. O.o

wonderful job, m'dear! it was a brilliant story.

xravenscroftx