Reviews for They Long to Be
I like it - good job! Thanks for sharing
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
LOL YOU GOOOO GUUUURRRLLLLL
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was pretty good, although it got a bit fluffy in the middle, I felt like the moods of the one-shot kept changing throughout.

I liked your characterizations, though, with Rose being like her parents and Scorpius being a) a prick and b) ashamed of his past.

The ending was really funny, with Rose being the diabolical plotter in the situation. Too bad Malfoy doesn't know. ;)

The only things that I didn't like were that Scorpius's middle name is Hyperion, not Lucius; and that he had hazel eyes. I know it was never mentioned in canon what color eyes he has, but it's just my personal opinion that I like him better with grey eyes. :)
Treacherous Darkness chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Love the twisted ending!
Galatians 5.16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Lol. Scorp's funny in this fic.

Great job!

Dreamy-chan.
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw. That was really cute. Scorpius was so honest and sincere and it was just adorable. And the last line was perfect, lol. Loved it!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Very sneaky Rose. Keep writing
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
How cute! I could imagine their whole conversation, and now I'm smiling so much my mother thinks I've gone carzy. I loved it!
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ooh, Char, I love Draco and Scorpius. (: There's something about those arrogant dirty blondes I can't resist.

*sigh* This was brilliantly written. I feel as though I'm losing my HP touch, so I need to re-read my HP books. My brother lent them out, and we haven't seen them since. I'm so mad. But I'll see what I can hustle. (:

I'll see. I also need to replace my Twilight books - a couple kids must have fed them to their dogs and they're in a deplorable condition.
Alyssa4Music4Life chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aww...i have to say i loved this one! Lol, great job, it was awesomely perfect.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
The last line was perfect. I love how this is like Lily and James at Hogwarts, and you captured their relationship perfectly. How Scorpius is ashamed of his family and Rose is like both her parents. This is one of the only future fics I've read but I love it :).