Reviews for The Sunlight Chronicles
WHAT?
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
From the Content Guidelines;

Entries Not allowed:

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.
Authoress of Evil chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Okay, I laughed so hard this weird, inhuman, unnatural sound came out of my throat. Quite disturbing, it was. Like a cross between a squeak, and nails on a chalkboard. Creepy. I wish I'd recorded it...

Excellently funny! Please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please add more to this!
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Okay, I laughed at loud at every sentence. If you don't continue this I will- I will- I will do something!
MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Haha!

LOLz!

This is great and funny!

I love it!
Live Like We're Dying chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
lol. this is funny. i love it. haha
BecomingFamousSidways chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
This is really weird. I like it!
BecomingFamousSidways chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like the spike part! This is confusing me though is it like them sitting there talking or like on a computer or are they texting? AH don't confuzzle me lindsey!
TickTockBANG555 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow. Random... I LIKE IT. I just had to look at this because I love these things, and I'm glad I did. I hope you write more!
MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 1 . 7/20/2009