Reviews for On The Bound
dgtfjjyjs chapter 26 . 7/19/2010
This chapter was really nice. I loved your open ended conclusions for everybody, particularly the Prussia/Austria/Hungary, Japan/Greece/Turkey and Japan/China.
dgfhhdhgd chapter 24 . 7/19/2010
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! 3 I cannot count the amount of times I squee'd during this chapter. Seriously, I just love all the action and how all the characters are involved in this heist. Also love the Turkey/Greece/Japan. :)
ohai chapter 23 . 7/19/2010
asdfkjfjfafasf I loved this chapter so much! The action is so engrossing and my favorite part of this story. Never before have I seen Canada look so badass, lol.
liian risera chapter 27 . 7/13/2010
Okay, not gonna lie, this fic was pretty awesome.

Like how you kept them in character-Francis' perv-ness not too much or too little, Lovino and Feliciano's antics and aaghhh just everyone-how it wasn't cheesy or fake, how it kept me in suspense when (bawwww D:) it was time to shut down the comp and go to sleep, all the twists and turns, they were amazingly well done.

all in all, this was really well written. Keep writing!
Artificially Faked chapter 27 . 7/6/2010
Simply amazing.
Ninja of Thunder chapter 27 . 6/20/2010
Great story! I really liked it!
PRUSSIAisAWESOME chapter 27 . 6/18/2010
I ~~~~~~~3 -ed this story so much!

I never lost intrest and it kept me reading untill the very end, YOU have a talent for writing
Mori-fan987 chapter 27 . 6/18/2010
I cryed. And it takes alot to make me cry. This was one of the best stories I have ever read. You should make a sequal.
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 27 . 6/13/2010
I can't believe it's over!

What will I do now that I'm not reading, hmm?

I'll have to do homework!

Great fanfiction, btw.

I'm sorry there were only 26 chapters and an epilogue.
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 26 . 6/13/2010
Happy endings for everyone!

(with a few exceptions, that is...)
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 25 . 6/13/2010
I can't believe Arthur shot Matt! (Even if it wasn't his intention)
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 24 . 6/13/2010
Will one spare tire be enough?
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 23 . 6/13/2010
This is so epic!
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
Who's Noah?
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
Matt's lucky to have a friend like Lars.

Too bad about Ivan, though.
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »