Reviews for On The Bound
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Kyaa! Finally I'm up to Franada moments!.I love it!

...But Cold War...Nice! XD

Even here Arthur is being parental to Matty.

Ohh...some mentions of Spamano and Gerita...yes! (Gerita my 1st yaoi OPT)

...Ivan...can you PLEASE stop trying to rape Matthew?

...Only Francis can touch him (/)

I think I might as well faved this fic, since I feel like I am spaming right now.
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Hmm...yes...they DID leave out the fact that Francis is one of the top 10 sexy European in Hetalia 3

Heracles as a gardener is a nice touch (I can SO imangine him napping after doing a gardener's work ('/'))

Oh boy, adding the Kiku and Yao fight in here was also a nice touch (sometimes I can't help it with sibling bonds)
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
...Was Ivan about to rape Matty?...WELL! NOTHING is going to make Matthew like or pair with someone else in my heart!

...This story is good though *noms noms on popcorn*
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Somehow this is like an ACTUAL novel...except better with Hetalia characters!

Glad one of my favourite author recommended me this.

...Sorry if I'll spam your INBOX in the near future with my reviews.
pentalion chapter 18 . 8/26/2010
Those siblings are so sly. It's all a front, it is! Or at least you think so, and I think that characterization is hilarious. But you make it convincing, so. I will read to the end!
keisan chapter 27 . 7/31/2010
This fanfiction was brilliant. I love love love these types of fics (AU) and the fact that Matthew was more or less the star makes the whole thing even sweeter. 3 *is Canadian herself* lol. Anyway, these fics seem to be the best written and I have no doubt this one in particular is in the top best and definitely one of my favourites. I loved how you incorporated all of the characters including all of the pairings (even those that aren't my favourite) and how they interacted with one another. Fantastic characterisations overall. The story itself at parts definitely got me emotional, when Matthew 'messed up' and ended up at Lars' that really got me sad too- it was very real, you know?- and then when Alfred came to the rescue, I was so happy and surprised (despite the fact that the odds were that Alfred WOULD invariably go after his lil' bro) but it definitely drew me into Matthew's world. Would LOVE to see more of this-either a continuation or another epic AU fic along these lines. Well done!
lavendar-lilly chapter 27 . 7/29/2010
Omg loved loved LOVED this story! I'm so happy with my friend for suggesting it to me!
THECHOCO chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
ajfaklflkfldskfmzdlg

OH MY GOODNESS

THAT WAS SO GOOD x3333

!

i swear i will be fangirling over this story for AT LEAST

the rest of the week 33333333333333333333333
ethefeswf chapter 27 . 7/19/2010
Yes, I know this story was finished months ago, but I'd just like to say congratulations. It must be hard saying goodbye.

I have to admit that I never really liked Canada as a country much, (I do live here, though. ):) and even though I still don't like him all that much, this fic made me warm up to him. I really loved it.
dgtfjjyjs chapter 26 . 7/19/2010
This chapter was really nice. I loved your open ended conclusions for everybody, particularly the Prussia/Austria/Hungary, Japan/Greece/Turkey and Japan/China.
dgfhhdhgd chapter 24 . 7/19/2010
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! 3 I cannot count the amount of times I squee'd during this chapter. Seriously, I just love all the action and how all the characters are involved in this heist. Also love the Turkey/Greece/Japan. :)
ohai chapter 23 . 7/19/2010
asdfkjfjfafasf I loved this chapter so much! The action is so engrossing and my favorite part of this story. Never before have I seen Canada look so badass, lol.
liian risera chapter 27 . 7/13/2010
Okay, not gonna lie, this fic was pretty awesome.

Like how you kept them in character-Francis' perv-ness not too much or too little, Lovino and Feliciano's antics and aaghhh just everyone-how it wasn't cheesy or fake, how it kept me in suspense when (bawwww D:) it was time to shut down the comp and go to sleep, all the twists and turns, they were amazingly well done.

all in all, this was really well written. Keep writing!
Artificially Faked chapter 27 . 7/6/2010
Simply amazing.
Ninja of Thunder chapter 27 . 6/20/2010
Great story! I really liked it!
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »