Reviews for On The Bound
Guest chapter 27 . 7/11/2015
I loved the idea for this, I thought you did it vary well
Guest chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
Ahah—Kiku, armed to the teeth—*strangled laughing sounds*—samurai/ninja Kiku—oh, mon dieu—taken off guard by a CAT X'D And a garden hose, too!
Roxas's Axel chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
...Um, yes, this is awesome! NEDCAN FTW! (even if it's platonic). Because Netherlands and Canada are in love! It's real-life canon, dammit!

As soon as you mentioned he was a florist, I straight up squeed and yelled out "It's totally NED!" I'm pretty sure Nedcan is my otp. It just brings a smile to my face.

Is it awkward to be fangirling over a different pairing whilst reading a Franada fic? XD My excuse is I've just entered the Hetalia fandom quite recently, as it is my wont to join everything about five or so years after everyone else. And man, I'm pretty sure I ship Canada with everyone! I started with Ruscan, dabbled in Mapletea, and now here I am with Franada and Nedcan. To be fair, though, the world does deserve more Canada love. CANADAWORLD IS MY OTP! I love how this fic incorporates nearly all of my main ships! Especially the one-sided Ruscan! Who doesn't love a creepy, smitten Ivan!? Poor Matthew, though. I worry things won't end well for him!

As for this fic... words do not do it justice. It's just pure awesome! I love the premise. I can totally see Alfred embracing a life of professional thievery and dragging poor Matthew into the mess. And Matt just loves his brother too much to say no. Although, I admit I wish he were a tad more passive-aggressive about it. You have shown subtly that he's not a total pushover, which is good, because a lot of author's tend to do that. It makes me angry.

That's one of the things that irks me about the show, because Canada's always being overlooked and forgotten. That's just because I'm Canadian though, and I take it a little too close to my heart! CANADA'S NOT A PUSHOVER, EH!

Anywho, usually I don't make reviews this long, especially on fic's that have already been completed. But with Ned's appearance, I could no longer resist. And, I suppose, it's good to hear that even to this day, you're fic is still being read and enjoyed. Here at chapter 13 I'm almost done. And the only thing I will regret when I've done is that I AM done. Good job!
Mo chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
I am seriously afraid of what is going to happen. Like actually stressing.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
The Netherlands giving Canada a tulip? I see what you're referencing ;)
Too Lazy To Log chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
First of all, thanks a bunch for sharing your story. It has entertained me greatly. I'd like to also say that, I love the idea of your story. The plot itself is quite interesting and entertaining. Your characters gave me a good laugh. Now, I will begin with the critiquing.

First thing I want to point out is my disappointment with the way you wrote Gilbert. Being that Gilbert is one of my favorite characters from the series, it upset me a bit how you wrote him as this scheming, conniving, jerk. Yes, I am well aware of Gilbert's cocky demeanor but if anything he isn't one to try to manipulate ones feelings to the point where he seems like an ass. It was a bit ooc for me but I suppose that was your intention.

Mathew attracts the attention of three different men and all which seems fairly unrealistic. It was like a nostalgic feeling of twilight where the protagonist harbors the infatuation of 4 different men without doing a single thing. I'm not saying he was only supposed to attract just one person throught the entire story since he's a supposed attractive guy and all but all of this attention from 3 guys and all who have kissed him? No offense, but what's so special about him besides his cuteness to have that kind of attention?

Mathew smoking pot. Just, no. I don't know if this was your way of getting him to break out of his shell but I found this a weird imagery. I'd rather not read about the Hetalia characters being in a chemically induced state through an illicit hallogen and of all people, Mathew Williams. That's just weird.

All in all I would give your story a 6/10 you're a great comical writer with plenty of potential. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.
FrostedFlakesFromFinland chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Hey just make sure you dont mix up "liebling" and "lieblings" cause one means darling but the other means favourite.

Liebling might actually mean favourite tok, I will have to check on that. Wonderful story though ;)
jayan0706 chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
So true. In the beginning, when I didn't know Mathias was Denmark, I always thought people were typing in Mathias when they meant Matthew by mistake, and the computer auto-corrected it or something. I was a dumb person, I know. :)
Waterloo1224 chapter 27 . 11/9/2014
This was a great story! Very cute and well written.
Gap Between the Lines chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
I'm seriously hoping that you have written more amazing Hetalia fanfictions like this one, especially if they're based in the On The Bound universe (because who would turn down the option to read a story about the nations planning and completing heists while simultaneously falling in love with each other?). This fic caught my eye while I was sifting through the Hetalia fanfic archive and, even though I don't usually read Franada fics (at all), I decided to give this one a go. And you know what? I'm glad I did. :)
This probably sounds really stupid, but I still haven't figured out who Noah is and it is really eating at me. Seriously, it's like I have a little person in my head who just whispers 'Noah... Noooaaaahhhh...' every now and then. I named the voice Lars. ;)
I loved how well-rounded all the characters' personalities were, and their individual pasts gave the story a brilliant background. Gilbert's story was the one that got to me most. I mean, him and Roderich... and then Roderich leaving, getting over Gilbert and marrying Eliza, but Gilbert still (at least partially) loving him and not quite over their relationship, even after so many years.
One-sided love stories usually make me upset (the only exception is Ivan/Matthew *shivers*) and Gilbert is probably my favourite Hetalia character, so... emotional investment. Also, I was silently hoping for someone for Lars ever since I realised he liked Mattie. He was just too sweet to not have a happy ending to his story.
So yeah. Awesome story, twenty seven chapters didn't seem like nearly long enough, and I hope you continue to write amazing stories, even if they aren't Hetalia based or even on the fanfiction website. Your writing deserves a worldwide, appreciative audience and I hope you find it if you haven't already. :)
robot3 chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
But Netherlands isn't a OC...
Guest chapter 27 . 4/30/2014
BWA! Fabulous! I would have finished it in only one day of life didn't get in the way. X3 I love the entire thing- I was looking for a good fluffy yet dramatic Franada and I definetly found it!
Skittlesgirl1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Amazing story!
Olivia.Guess chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
great story! i love it so far. and its a long one too! i love the long stories the best, because they aren't short and sweet. anyways, you are a great author. :) hope you write lots more stories or books in your days.
kheelwithit chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
mmph... people are calling Matthew *daaaaahling* left and right. Its an amusing thing to think of an okama version of Prussia saying "Matthew *daaaaahling*, be a dear and fetch me my thong- yes the pink one"
pffft.