Reviews for On The Bound
kheelwithit chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
mmph... people are calling Matthew *daaaaahling* left and right. Its an amusing thing to think of an okama version of Prussia saying "Matthew *daaaaahling*, be a dear and fetch me my thong- yes the pink one"
pffft.
ColorMeChromatic chapter 27 . 8/7/2013
I loved this story so much. The plot was great, the characterization was great, and well everything was just so amazing! I really really really enjoyed reading and am son sad its over, but happy too because everything turned out so great.
HetaliaLoverhiimbob chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Hello I just wanted to say that this story is absolutely amazing I am hooked and askghj I simply cannot wait to read the rest! There are hardly any mistakes, something I appreciate greatly, and it has been a simply wonderful read thus far! Also, being a French speaker myself, I appreciated that the french was so well used up to this point. If you don't mind, I'd like to point out how one of the sentences you used in this chapter didn't exactly make sense? When you used "Tu es contrairement à tout le monde." ... Put simply, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I understand what you want to say and it'd be better to say something like "Tu es vraiment quelqu'un d'unique dans ce monde." Which translates to "You are truly one of a kind in this world." Or "Tu es différent de tout les gens dans ce monde." Which in turn means "You are different than everyone else in this world."
Other than that, this story is simply perfect And I can't wait to finish reading it!
If I spot any more mistakes with the french or if ever you want to make sure something makes sense, I would be more than happy to help
lyn16 chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
That was one of the best stories i've read in a really long time, and i thank you for that.
kenshinjunkie03 chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
I've just got into this anime recently, and only read one or two stories before this one, but I've enjoyed this story a lo. It'll definitely be a story I'll reread again because of how enjoyable it was
HiHi-Ai chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! :D
HiHi-Ai chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
Nooooo Arthur can't be against Alfred! So sad!
HiHi-Ai chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Alfred is way too forgiving. So is France. I would've given matt so much hell for this.
HiHi-Ai chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
I would be so pissed if i were Alfred, like 'get-out-of-my-life-you-selfish-brother-i-am-so-disowning-you' pissed.
HiHi-Ai chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
God i feel so bad for Mathiew, he is going to be soooo fucked after all this...
HiHi-Ai chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Just saying, japan and greece are beautiful together. Just sayin.
HiHi-Ai chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
I love Russia.
HiHi-Ai chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Nothing would make me happier than Matt getting together with Lars in the end. Honestly, i am no fan of France. I actually make sour, upset derp faces to myself when you write Mattie being all attracted to Frances. Not that i hate the story because of it! It IS about Matt and Frances after all!

Anywaaaay, totally loving Mattie's internal thoughts. He's adorable.
HiHi-Ai chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Ahhh so many chapters left! I can't wait to see how this is all going to blow up in Matt's face. Seriously, i'm waitin for the shit to hit the fan any second. Like, Mattie is just digging his own grave deeper and deeper every day, poor thing.

Haha, Mattiew is such a princess.
HiHi-Ai chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Wouldn't it be more fitting if their team was made up of Russia, America, England and China? Seeing as they're allies and all. I don't think it makes much sense to involve Germany, japan and especially Prussia in their group.
776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »