Reviews for On The Bound
BrushingLittleKisses chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
WHOA, BRO... SO INTENSE!
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great chapter(: Loving this story!
visualvexation chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
DAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO GREAT!
Visual Vexation chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
really? In my head canada is always a stoner...
so, obviously I loved this chapter
LunarMiracle chapter 27 . 10/28/2012
I'm so happy for Matthew and Francis :D Wonderful story, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved this story so much! I stayed up to 1 just to finish this, and I am so tired, but so happy!
ilieknarwhals chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
Oh Mattie! Please don't f*** it up! Please don't f*** it up! Please don't f*** it up! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MATTHEW, DON"T F*** IT UP!
ilieknarwhals chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
No, your right. Germanys surname is also Beilschmidt.
ilieknarwhals chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
heh... yeah i'm just gonna go to the umm store to buy... vegetables and things. Also change my name and move to Switzerland.
YamiHeart chapter 27 . 10/15/2012
THIS... oh my golly, all 112,000 words of this fanfiction were fantastic. I was on edge, wondering and worrying about what would happen next. Even if I felt in my gut that something would happen, I was always surprised when it turned out to be true. The chapter when Francis figured out the truth and then Kiku ratted Mathieu out nearly made me cry. I loved this, I loved this, I loved thiiiiiis.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
It had taken me longer then I thought to read this, but it was very much worth it! You did so well, keeping everything on track, interesting, and a well rounded story around those two along with some other characters. I hope you will keep writing and show the Hetalia Community your skills.
anony chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh god. This fanfiction is amazing. YOU ARE AMAZING. Everything about it just, blew me away, really. The onesided pruaus parts made me CRY. oh god oh go ddd can I just say you display them perfectly? everyone, omg. I was actually really surprised when I didn't see any prussia/austria fanfic's by you, ngl. OKAY OFF TOPIC NOWI'M SORRY THIS IS REALLY GREAT A
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
Thank you very much for doing this! I could possibly chatter on endlessly about pointless stuff, and I intend to do just a bit of that, but I'll try to keep it short. I feel like I should know the word cambriolage, because my French class last year did a unit of study on what was essentially a story told via dialogue. I don't believe it was intended to be a stage production, but that's what it most resembled. Anyhow, so we read this in my French class, and it was about a murder in Paris, but two or three different kinds of crime showed up in it, among them robbery. So I feel like I should know the word... And yes, most of the things we read in French (and English class, come to think of it), were that morbid or worse. Lord of the Flies and Poe, anybody? But I'm getting off track, and long and pointless. But it really was a very damn good fic. Thank you very much, from the bottom of my Canadian little heart.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
Ahaha! I couldn't resist. As soon as Gilbert pipes up after Mattie's little speech, he's like, 'That's so gay,' and all I could think was, 'Takes one to know one.' I may be a horrible person, but God help me, it was funny.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Okay. Maybe Mattie has the excuse that he just got sucked off, and it was spoken French instead of written, but my French is rather limited,and I still figured out what Francis said. If he wasn't just coming down offa that orgasm I would have some things to say to him. I don't care that French education sucks in most of Canada. (I'm a Canadian student, so I would know) That just wasn't very difficult French if you have a clue. Although, maybe I should shut up, considering my French marks...
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »