Reviews for On The Bound
Blazing Ace chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
YOU HAVE CONSTRUCTED THIS STORY BEAUTIFULLY!

ALLLLL my fave pairings are here and this... is just...truly Awesome! I have a weakness for heist movies Hetalia AU and I watched Oceans 11 this morning...!

Soooo, even tho I'm on CHAP 5... I gonna favorite this story! (Sth I rarely do unless I love the ending...!)

But reli... this story... My fastasies... XD
That's Riku chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
I really loved this fic. This is the only good long Franada fic on the site so I am ecstatic. :)
MissZeek chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "old" meaning of the yellow tulip hopeless love? I use old only because flower meanings kind of fluctuate. This is really late, but I wanted to ask anyway since you used yellow when Lars and Matt first met. Kind of curious to know if you did that on purpose as well...
LostUmbreon chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
Wheeee! What a great fanfiction! I don't really care how old or new this is, it is possibly the BEST I've ever read. I'm glad I sat down to read it.. :D Thank you for providing such an amazing fic for everyone to read.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/18/2012
GAahhhhh I fell asleep at 5:30 and now its 5 in the afternoon so this is me getting up and going right back to reading. And my battery is gonna die xD My guy friend doesn't believe i stayed up all night reading the same fanfiction. I wonder what could possibly happen with one chapter and the epilogue left...
LostUmbreon chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
It is now 7 minutes to 5 in the morning. I have read this fanfic for 3 hours straight, have no intentions of stopping until i finish, sleep deprived, and at this point I almost forgot this was a Hetalia fic.
LostUmbreon chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Huh. I sat down 2 hours ago at about 2:15 in the freaking morning now its 4:10 and I'm still reading. Hook, line, and sinker damn it. *checks how many chapters are left and my face deflates* I'll be up to six at this rate... i can't help it though. I haven't settled down with a good book lately and the fanfiction field has been lacking too. Plus this plot is interesting. Must keep reading!
NevaehCrimsonMoore chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
Coherent review time
Whut. Whut. Whut. Whut.
What fleckery did I just read? HONESTLY! This fanfiction is SUPERB. It had me hooked from the very beginning! And I loved the omakes, and the filler chapters, they were lovely, and despite the fact that it took ages to meet Francis(painfully long my heart was positively bursting by the time we finally met him!) that only added to it all. I was overflowing with anticipation by the time he showed up! And so smooth and sexy... as expected from Mr. Bonnefoy... Aha - I'm getting distracted. But I loved that you made us wait. Thankyou

WELL! Everything about this was perfect. From the screwed up relationship between Roderich, Elizaveta and Gilbert, to Matt and Ivan keeping in touch - oh, and I loved Lars! He was just perfect - exactly what Mattie needed.

Wah - 120,000 words was not long enough! Moar, I say, MOAR! :P But seriously, this is a gorgeous story. Splendidly crafted. Well balanced between plot and goopy-fluff, and the characters were portrayed perfectly...

That was not a coherent review. I'm beginning to think my 3:30AM one made more sense... forgive me, sir/madam. You've just blown my mind. :)

This story makes me wonder why Francis isn't in my bed. / He was so... words don't describe. So... utterly Francis.
NevaehCrimsonMoore chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
Oh god. This is the greatest story I’ve ever read… and it iis as plot driven as it is character/emotionally/romantically! I promise to post a more coherent review later (see, it’s now 3:30AM, and although I could keep reading this until well after the sun rose, my family is waking up for work… it’s eerie thinking about sleep when others are already drinking morning coffee!)

But seriously. THIS. IS. PHENOMENAL. The gradual relationship is perfect, and I love that you put all the other pairings in there as well — I am now a devout Prussia x Austria fangirl thanks to you!

Okay, seriously… bed time for Veah.
Witchdoctr chapter 27 . 5/27/2012
Geez, I really did spend all day reading this. Hmm. Look at that.

Anyways, everyone was really in character. So in character, in fact, that I was shipping RusCan, NethCan, and Franada at the same time, for one fic, which has never happened before.
AmeriKatie chapter 27 . 4/29/2012
Whoo! 700! This is an awesomer-than-Prussia moment! This story now has 700 reviews! Your welcome! Cheers!
AmeriKate chapter 27 . 4/29/2012
I really like the name if the bakery, that was ironic! I bet none of the costomers know why it was named that way! It be interesting if some one asked and Matt starts by saying, oh, my brother called me after five years with no contact, and asked me to help him with this job... Anyway, this is 4 of 5! Cheers!
AmeriKatie chapter 27 . 4/29/2012
This story is awesome-as-Prussia! So I have made it my goal to reach 700 reviews! This is review 3 of 5! Cheers!
AmeriKate chapter 27 . 4/29/2012
I'm back! This is review 2 of 5 on my goal to get you to 700! Cheers!
AmeriKatie chapter 27 . 4/29/2012
So I was reading this awesome-as-Prussia story of yours, and I noticed something. This story so far has 695 reviews. I then decided that I would make you reach 700. So to do this, I will write five reviews and you shall break the 700 barrier! Cheers!
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »