Reviews for On The Bound
Guest chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
It had taken me longer then I thought to read this, but it was very much worth it! You did so well, keeping everything on track, interesting, and a well rounded story around those two along with some other characters. I hope you will keep writing and show the Hetalia Community your skills.
anony chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh god. This fanfiction is amazing. YOU ARE AMAZING. Everything about it just, blew me away, really. The onesided pruaus parts made me CRY. oh god oh go ddd can I just say you display them perfectly? everyone, omg. I was actually really surprised when I didn't see any prussia/austria fanfic's by you, ngl. OKAY OFF TOPIC NOWI'M SORRY THIS IS REALLY GREAT A
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
Thank you very much for doing this! I could possibly chatter on endlessly about pointless stuff, and I intend to do just a bit of that, but I'll try to keep it short. I feel like I should know the word cambriolage, because my French class last year did a unit of study on what was essentially a story told via dialogue. I don't believe it was intended to be a stage production, but that's what it most resembled. Anyhow, so we read this in my French class, and it was about a murder in Paris, but two or three different kinds of crime showed up in it, among them robbery. So I feel like I should know the word... And yes, most of the things we read in French (and English class, come to think of it), were that morbid or worse. Lord of the Flies and Poe, anybody? But I'm getting off track, and long and pointless. But it really was a very damn good fic. Thank you very much, from the bottom of my Canadian little heart.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
Ahaha! I couldn't resist. As soon as Gilbert pipes up after Mattie's little speech, he's like, 'That's so gay,' and all I could think was, 'Takes one to know one.' I may be a horrible person, but God help me, it was funny.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Okay. Maybe Mattie has the excuse that he just got sucked off, and it was spoken French instead of written, but my French is rather limited,and I still figured out what Francis said. If he wasn't just coming down offa that orgasm I would have some things to say to him. I don't care that French education sucks in most of Canada. (I'm a Canadian student, so I would know) That just wasn't very difficult French if you have a clue. Although, maybe I should shut up, considering my French marks...
Meandsushiroll chapter 27 . 8/23/2012
i loved how the story ended too. i can't even...i don't even...JUST AWESOME OKAY?
Meandsushiroll chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
oh man. poor mattie. and francis. and ivan i guess? ivan needs love too!
Meandsushiroll chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
this is pretty interesting, i'm glad I convinced myself to read it
LittleBirdSoarsOverEagle chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
This was so great! I loved the plot!
Blazing Ace chapter 5 . 8/9/2012

ALLLLL my fave pairings are here and this... is just...truly Awesome! I have a weakness for heist movies Hetalia AU and I watched Oceans 11 this morning...!

Soooo, even tho I'm on CHAP 5... I gonna favorite this story! (Sth I rarely do unless I love the ending...!)

But reli... this story... My fastasies... XD
That's Riku chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
I really loved this fic. This is the only good long Franada fic on the site so I am ecstatic. :)
MissZeek chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "old" meaning of the yellow tulip hopeless love? I use old only because flower meanings kind of fluctuate. This is really late, but I wanted to ask anyway since you used yellow when Lars and Matt first met. Kind of curious to know if you did that on purpose as well...
LostUmbreon chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
Wheeee! What a great fanfiction! I don't really care how old or new this is, it is possibly the BEST I've ever read. I'm glad I sat down to read it.. :D Thank you for providing such an amazing fic for everyone to read.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/18/2012
GAahhhhh I fell asleep at 5:30 and now its 5 in the afternoon so this is me getting up and going right back to reading. And my battery is gonna die xD My guy friend doesn't believe i stayed up all night reading the same fanfiction. I wonder what could possibly happen with one chapter and the epilogue left...
LostUmbreon chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
It is now 7 minutes to 5 in the morning. I have read this fanfic for 3 hours straight, have no intentions of stopping until i finish, sleep deprived, and at this point I almost forgot this was a Hetalia fic.
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »