Reviews for On The Bound
NinjaMatty chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Very good, interesting and funny so far ! D Can't wait to read more
Rambie chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
"Why, I'm the hero, of course!"

Ohgod. xD Hilarity.

I wasn't expecting another update so soon. Jubilations!
Figment of an Imagination chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
"Money, artefacts, paintings...you name it"

Artifacts love~

3 Very good so far
Nozume chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
LoL!

Yes, you are the hero Alfred! Love the chapter, especially the interaction with Ivan and Matthew! Hope you update soon!
LaRequinne chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
:D

Totally sweet! I think it's a great arrival for your first fic!
EmoLollipop chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
P-PFT. AL YOU DORK. 33
EmoLollipop chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
ASDFGHJKL; HALLO SERVANT!LITHUANIA. 3
hyperthermophile chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Ah, poor Matthew~ Just picturing the look on his face when they told him what he would have to do with Francis caused me to squeal in joy. And the scene with Matthew and Ivan just about sent me into conniptions of joy. That pairing has NO RIGHT to be so hot, and yet... XD

I also enjoyed Matthew's reference to "Ocean's Eleven" in the story you yourself said was based off of that movie. Win.

As for your Russian, you were very close. I'm still only learning it myself, but I believe "дорогая" translates as something closer to "dear," although in some contexts it means something very similar to "darling" but in a more... passive form of speech? I'm a little unsure, haha. But the specific word for "darling" is "дорогой," so really all you need to do was change the last letter.

I loved it passionately. At least this time read it during the day so I didn't wake anyone up this time, haha~

Can't wait for the introduction of Francis~! Keep up the amazing work! _
iTrippedandfellforyou chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
"Why, I'm the hero, of course!" I am grinning like an idiot CX I seriously seriously /love/ the way you write these characters. Especially Alfred and Matthew. And Gilbert, he is even more awesomely awesome than usual in this, I love him XDD

The Ivan/Matthew scene was heartbreakingly adorable, I hope they will be able to become friends. Lonely people need to stick together, da?

I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Update soon, please?
iTrippedandfellforyou chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Another great chapter~! I hope it's only a misunderstanding and Alfred really did call him because he wanted to see him, too. I love how you capture Matthew's personality perfectly in this. The politeness, but also that he's not afraid to stand up for himself every once in a while.

D: I always feel so sorry for Ivan. I know he's creepy and kind of strange, but when you think about it, all he really wants is a friend D':

Poor Raivis.

I loved this. ((Sorry if I'm being annoying by reviewing every chapter... *sweatdrops* I just like saying how much I like this C: It's an amazing plot and it's awesomely written))
iTrippedandfellforyou chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh wow, this is an amazing beginning. I can already tell I'm gonna love it C:

I loved how you worked so many characters in here, I always love to see how they interact with each other. And they're all in character, so it's great. I especially loved Feliks 3 3

And Alfred is such a glutton, he's eating all the crackers XDD I can't wait to read the rest :D
Albinokitten chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Awsome!

This is so cool, i wanna read moore~

*happy*

Really good Idea~ *thumbs up*
Kitty Harasser chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
"END CHAPTER THREE" was the hugest disappointment ever. Why did this have to stop?

The Russia/Canada? You're making that pretty damn hot. But I have keep my mind on Franada. Damn it, I think I'm hooked on this story.

Hero, Alfred? Everyone knows they only keep you around as eye candy. That's right.

You /better/ update.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Wow, I'm so glad I'm not Matthew right now. Finding out that I have to get up close and personal with a Frenchman who will mostly likely molest me in order to help steal a room from him is not exactly where I want to be. But, you've given all the characters such great roles, and the dynamics are so well shown; I like the way you're writing this. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter!

crimson-obsidian-rose
comptine chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
This is too awesome for words! Ivan getting drunk with Matty and Gilbert being there... So perfect!
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »