Reviews for On The Bound
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Oh, I definitely enjoyed it. The little details you continue to add are what truly bring this AU to life, and I'm really loving it (plus, the promise of more Francis in the next chapter is too good to pass up). I love the way your characters interact with each other, and this is such an interesting story so far.

crimson-obsidian-rose
hyperthermophile chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Even Francis's short appearance here filled me with ridiculous amounts of glee. I'm almost worried about when he starts appearing more- what if my head explodes?

I love all the layers you've placed in this story however- from the main storyline of Matthew and Francis, to the interactions of Ludwig, Feliciano, Antonio and Lovino, and the same with the relationship between Kiku and Yao. And of course, all the minor interactions and relationships with the other characters... one would almost think it was distracting, but it drives the story forward really well.

I can't wait to see more of Francis~!
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
I still loved this chapter, even with the shortage of Francis.

I love how long your chapters are! I get to read for longer!

-Stardust.
Kouga Myazawa chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Wow, this was probably the hottest description of France ever. O_O
BloodNinja555 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
:D Ivan was adorable in first chap! :[ Poor him though. X3 Hes so cute when talking to Matt.

Ludwigs kind of an ass.

Yay, Gibbys in it!

What about italy (I will not even attempt at spelling his name for it would come out as an epic fail.).
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Aw, over-protective big brother Alfred is always a very entertaining character, and all of those scenes with Russia are amazing. I love his analogy of Matt being an antelope who can overcome the lion, because it was a nice way to make up for upsetting him.

The way you fit the Italy brothers into the story is just way too perfect. I cannot see Feliciano as a mafia boss, which is why he's the perfect candidate (same goes for Lovino, but he's a little bit tougher). And, I really want to know what happened between Lovino and Antonio (AND I WANT TO SEE FRANCIS). I love this story so far, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!

crimson-obsidian-rose
Writer of a Thousand Colors chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
I must say that this story is a work of genius. It's really funny; I've been laughing and trying not to fall off my chair from it for the majority. It's sweet, in a funny way, and the characters act very much like themselves. I love Mafia! Lovino; that part made me choke.
iTrippedandfellforyou chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Cuba~! I love the little cameo thing about him and Kumajirou~ And hehehehe... Kiku just wants to see Yao...

The AmericaxCanada fangirl in me freaked out when Alfred tried to cuddle him... *sweatdrops* But it was so~ cute that he was dreaming about England XDD I have a feeling that the chess game was extremely symbolic.

D: Matty~! Ivan didn't mean it that way~! I do that sometimes too, where I practically squeeze the living daylights out of my dog when I'm upset.

"He has the mentality of a three year old." XD

So cute... so cute~... so~ cute~! The GermanyxItaly was the most adorable thing I've ever read, and then Gilbert snickering in the background at Ludwig being affectionate. It's PERFECT! I wonder why Antonio's mad at Lovi...

Ivan is insanely sweet and considerate of Matt in his weird way. Everything he's done so far has been to help Matt... Oh no! You're converting me to RussiaxCanada... *_*

Okay, to make this long review even longer, I want to say that this is my favorite multi chapter story of the Hetalia fandom. The plot~ It makes me so happy~ And the way it's written too~
EmoLollipop chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HUNGARY'S THE COOK. :'D
comptine chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Oh no! Antonio! Why are you fighting with Lovino!
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
This was such a good chapter- I love how nobody takes Lovino seriously when he's trying to be tough. :P

Do Arthur and Francis have a history? That would be funny.

-Stardust.
ninjafox369 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Italy sounds so cute along with Romano! I wonder what happened with Antonio? XD

Good luck Matthew!
Rambie chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Yay. Just...yay. xD Oh Ivan, you lovable sociopath you.

20 awesome points for the hilarious conversation with Sanchez, and Feliciano calling Ludwig "Germany" - AU or not, it just wouldn't be Hetalia if he called him by his human name. DOITSU
Gethsemani chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
D Wow! This is really good ! I hope to see more soon !
NinjaMatty chapter 3 . 7/22/2009