Reviews for On The Bound
iTrippedandfellforyou chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Heheh... Spain reads Cosmo... XD Ohmygosh, MiCHELLE is SeyCHELLEs, that's so clever, I never would have thought of that I like how you're showing what's happening with everyone, it's really interesting. And is that a hint of unrequited PrussiaxAustria I see there? Cuz it seems so sad :C But Gilbert still cares, d'aw

I absolutely love it, I can hardly wait for the next chapter Update soon, please? I have to know what's gonna happen with France and Canada... in France's quarters...
Queezle chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Okay...

Uh...

It's been ages since I've reviewed something. Mostly because it's been ages since I've wanted to read something so badly.

Basically: so far, I've loved the story. Everything about it.

I find myself refreshing every few hours hoping it's been updated again, and am heartbroken when it isn't.

Also, I think I saw this on livejournal? If so, can you please send me the link?

I really want to read like, an omake dedicated to Romano and Spain making up. Spain is so silly. When will he learn he doesn't need to play hard to get to have Lovi's love~.

Also, what could France possibly be up to with Canada in his private chambers, hmm?

Gosh, I hope there's some obvious America/England. And more of Canadalust!Russia.

Is that too much to ask for?

I think it is. That's a lot. But I would die of happiness if you made the next chapter extra long.

;_;

Update son. Please~?

Like, tomorrow? 0w0
Albinokitten chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Yay German Poem FTW! *pleased* *german*

I like the way this goes TOTALLY *happy* please keep up the good work~

Roderich is perfect, so is Hungary

France too!

I hope the 'eventual' goes away he~
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Oh, I definitely enjoyed it. The little details you continue to add are what truly bring this AU to life, and I'm really loving it (plus, the promise of more Francis in the next chapter is too good to pass up). I love the way your characters interact with each other, and this is such an interesting story so far.

crimson-obsidian-rose
hyperthermophile chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Even Francis's short appearance here filled me with ridiculous amounts of glee. I'm almost worried about when he starts appearing more- what if my head explodes?

I love all the layers you've placed in this story however- from the main storyline of Matthew and Francis, to the interactions of Ludwig, Feliciano, Antonio and Lovino, and the same with the relationship between Kiku and Yao. And of course, all the minor interactions and relationships with the other characters... one would almost think it was distracting, but it drives the story forward really well.

I can't wait to see more of Francis~!
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
I still loved this chapter, even with the shortage of Francis.

I love how long your chapters are! I get to read for longer!

-Stardust.
Kouga Myazawa chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Wow, this was probably the hottest description of France ever. O_O
BloodNinja555 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
:D Ivan was adorable in first chap! :[ Poor him though. X3 Hes so cute when talking to Matt.

Ludwigs kind of an ass.

Yay, Gibbys in it!

What about italy (I will not even attempt at spelling his name for it would come out as an epic fail.).
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Aw, over-protective big brother Alfred is always a very entertaining character, and all of those scenes with Russia are amazing. I love his analogy of Matt being an antelope who can overcome the lion, because it was a nice way to make up for upsetting him.

The way you fit the Italy brothers into the story is just way too perfect. I cannot see Feliciano as a mafia boss, which is why he's the perfect candidate (same goes for Lovino, but he's a little bit tougher). And, I really want to know what happened between Lovino and Antonio (AND I WANT TO SEE FRANCIS). I love this story so far, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!

crimson-obsidian-rose
Writer of a Thousand Colors chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
I must say that this story is a work of genius. It's really funny; I've been laughing and trying not to fall off my chair from it for the majority. It's sweet, in a funny way, and the characters act very much like themselves. I love Mafia! Lovino; that part made me choke.
iTrippedandfellforyou chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Cuba~! I love the little cameo thing about him and Kumajirou~ And hehehehe... Kiku just wants to see Yao...

The AmericaxCanada fangirl in me freaked out when Alfred tried to cuddle him... *sweatdrops* But it was so~ cute that he was dreaming about England XDD I have a feeling that the chess game was extremely symbolic.

D: Matty~! Ivan didn't mean it that way~! I do that sometimes too, where I practically squeeze the living daylights out of my dog when I'm upset.

"He has the mentality of a three year old." XD

So cute... so cute~... so~ cute~! The GermanyxItaly was the most adorable thing I've ever read, and then Gilbert snickering in the background at Ludwig being affectionate. It's PERFECT! I wonder why Antonio's mad at Lovi...

Ivan is insanely sweet and considerate of Matt in his weird way. Everything he's done so far has been to help Matt... Oh no! You're converting me to RussiaxCanada... *_*

Okay, to make this long review even longer, I want to say that this is my favorite multi chapter story of the Hetalia fandom. The plot~ It makes me so happy~ And the way it's written too~
EmoLollipop chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HUNGARY'S THE COOK. :'D
comptine chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Oh no! Antonio! Why are you fighting with Lovino!
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
This was such a good chapter- I love how nobody takes Lovino seriously when he's trying to be tough. :P

Do Arthur and Francis have a history? That would be funny.

-Stardust.