Reviews for Worth a Heartbreak
Cherie-24-Addict chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Good job with this oneshot. I think you mastered Cam's character well. It always amused me how she picked up on the B/B thread so quickly when the two of them couldn't.
AspenShiyan chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
W00T! Thanks for the awesome diddy from Cam's pov. It was in tune, classy, and well-said - just as I expected.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
In that episode I didn't like that Booth didn't have the courage to tell Cam that he'd spend the evening with Bones. That at least was something he could have done. But no - he let her wait down there without a single word. Gah. So it's nice to read that Cam perhaps would understand, that Booth - after all - is just a man :). Great work :)
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Excuse me, totally not crap. I thought it was a nice insight into Cam's character, making her jealous without being mean, and really hoping Brennan and Booth could get together. I didn't like Cam when she first joined, but that was just cos she was all bossy and only Brennan was allowed to do that, as far as I was concerned. By the time she was sleeping with Booth I didn't care. Anyway, Brennan and Booth weren't ready to get together at that point, there was still a lot of character development to do before that could happen. In my opinion, they're still not ready, but they're close. And I like Cam. So good story.
delicioso59 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved it! It was great :)
twinkle in my eye chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
first off

not a stupid piece of crap

at all

i really enjoyed this piece.

i often find myself angry at cam for being with booth during season 2 when she knows he and bones are meant to be together

but this makes me like her all the more. :)

*twinkle*
housexbonesobsession chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Good job. I like this a lot. I like reading things from Cam's POV. This was really well written too, and the characterization was spot on. I loved the end of The Girl With the Curl. I had never been too fond of Cam, and I was waiting for to go up there and be like, "Seeley, let's go." .. but when she walked away, I was like YES! But anyways, back to your story. Great job. (:
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was great i loved it