Reviews for Moments
SilverIceRing chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Well, I kinda suspected it from the title and the genre tag "tragedy," but it still didn't stop things from hurting when THAT end was reached. Dammit Rachel. It is so much easier to think of you as annoying rather than adorable.

Still... despite how fast they fell, and how strange butler-wolf acted in that one scene, everything was put together amazingly. Even the aforementioned breaks from canon were just jarring rather than game-breaking. There always has to be some differences when making a fanfiction anyway, am I right?

All in all, a fun if somewhat sad read. Thanks for the treat!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Such a sad...but appropriate ending.
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
I've read this story from beginning to the end and it was the most beautiful Ragna/Rachel fic I have ever read! Please continue this story, because I, and the others, want to know what happen.
tripp97 chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
Wow, this was so amazing that im looking very forward to Ch.10 AND I right after I'm done writing this I am going to go kill Nu on BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2 with Ragna's Gauntlet Hades!
graive the crimzon chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
That was kinda sad.
Meep chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I love this fic! The story telling, the point of views, everything. I reread it twice, hoping for updates, but none. Nonetheless, amazing work!
DarkOneBloodedge chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
The best Blazblue fanfiction hands down. And i love how you captured Ragna and Rachel, really in character. Those two are so great together. Great work.
breya07 chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
That is the coolist story ever I hope you are still writing it because can't wait to know what happens next.
sgt.gorillaman chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
i was listening to whispers in the dark by skillet and it seem to match this story i love this story
MasterSprintersan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Just so you know, I read the whole story a long time ago, and I must say I love it! You're a great writer! I love RagnaxRachel and this story _.
lemonlover chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
PLEEEEEZE UPDATE! but without anyone interrupting this time! your work is beyond great, plz make a sequel to this!
lemonlover chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
anonymous chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
AWESOME!
Blood Seraph chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
omg the only rach/rag story I can find, and it's not even complete and has been abandoned. I'm... gonna cry, lol. I'm hoping maybe this positively random review might spark something, but it's only a hope. I'll pray for an update, lol.
MissTiraMissSu chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
It was just beautiful! One of the few well written fanfictions that have a serious story (Crack is excused from being well written, the crappier the better at times) There were mistakes, but over all lovely. Sad there was no action~ But it was so lovely, i almost forgot~!