Reviews for Ashes in the Wind
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 6/19
When you mentioned Harry having an infant, I expected it to be Teddy (despite the timeline not matching for it), but C.J.? There's no explanation for the Random Baby Harry has. Is it his, biologically, is it someone else's, there's just... it just seems like a kinda Eh badly thought out add on..
Hermione Gallagher chapter 1 . 4/19
This an amazing story
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 21 . 4/9
aww! that's so sweet. I had wondered what Harry would do, since Edward was already a senior.
werwolf-yasya chapter 21 . 3/29
Super,thank author.
skyeza chapter 21 . 2/25
Well shit. His a Seer too? Excellent read, I thought Jasper was just darling.
Crap is not a swear word. Know shit is a swear word crap isn't.
Kitty chapter 21 . 12/1/2016
IDK if you're still on this site, but I got something important to report. I found your story on AO3 and I don't think your the one posting it. IDK how to report it on AO3 so I figured I'd let you handle it.

Ashes in the wind by deepinmysoul
/works/8314807?show_commentstrue&view_full_worktrue#comments
pupstarstar chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
smart baby!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2016
It would be awesome, if you could put up an evil Dumbledore warning for this story for those that dislike reading those kinds of fics . I'm not exactly a big fan of them because I find them a bit too dramatic and ridiculous. I did read up to here, but I just can't get myself to like your evil!Dumbledore even though I did enjoy the other characters. Your plot has become too dramatic for my tastes, though I'm sure many others enjoy that kind of stuff. Despite this, your story is good and very well written.
xBleed to Blackx chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
asilentwish,
Hi! This is an amazing fanfic so far:) I just saw this tiny typo and I wanted to tell you. It's the part where Sophia is badgering Harry to take her to prom. The typo is that it says, "..baghis head against the table", instead of bang his head against the table. It's just something that caught my eye. I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not though. Welp, if you read this, then thanks for reading my review!
A giddy and gleeful girl,
xBleed to Blackx
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 5/27/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
lgbtlovechick chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
Dawww! Super cute ending!
Quasipsychotic chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
I'm just scrolling through everything to find out who the other parent is. A baby suddenly pops up and the father is still not revealed... I have to admit, not knowing annoyed me too much.
scarlettmeadows chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
Does no one find it odd that a 16yo kid has a baby?

Otherwise, lovely, well-written fic :)
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
ah! llore, rei, lagrime y me entristeció mucho! amo este fanfic! mas con el tema de cedric! omg! me enamoro! llore siempre que nombro al padre de CJ! buaa! fue genial! i love you!