Reviews for Ashes in the Wind
staar chapter 21 . 2/3
loved it !
AstroNeko3000 chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
that was mean, with how u ruined the first part of the date. i mean seriously i know ts to be takin serious but still...not nice!
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
When you mentioned Harry having an infant, I expected it to be Teddy (despite the timeline not matching for it), but C.J.? There's no explanation for the Random Baby Harry has. Is it his, biologically, is it someone else's, there's just... it just seems like a kinda Eh badly thought out add on..
Hermione Gallagher chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This an amazing story
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 21 . 4/9/2017
aww! that's so sweet. I had wondered what Harry would do, since Edward was already a senior.
werwolf-yasya chapter 21 . 3/29/2017
Super,thank author.
skyeza chapter 21 . 2/25/2017
Well shit. His a Seer too? Excellent read, I thought Jasper was just darling.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2017
Crap is not a swear word. Know shit is a swear word crap isn't.
Kitty chapter 21 . 12/1/2016
IDK if you're still on this site, but I got something important to report. I found your story on AO3 and I don't think your the one posting it. IDK how to report it on AO3 so I figured I'd let you handle it.

Ashes in the wind by deepinmysoul
/works/8314807?show_commentstrue&view_full_worktrue#comments
pupstarstar chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
smart baby!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2016
It would be awesome, if you could put up an evil Dumbledore warning for this story for those that dislike reading those kinds of fics . I'm not exactly a big fan of them because I find them a bit too dramatic and ridiculous. I did read up to here, but I just can't get myself to like your evil!Dumbledore even though I did enjoy the other characters. Your plot has become too dramatic for my tastes, though I'm sure many others enjoy that kind of stuff. Despite this, your story is good and very well written.
xBleed to Blackx chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
asilentwish,
Hi! This is an amazing fanfic so far:) I just saw this tiny typo and I wanted to tell you. It's the part where Sophia is badgering Harry to take her to prom. The typo is that it says, "..baghis head against the table", instead of bang his head against the table. It's just something that caught my eye. I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not though. Welp, if you read this, then thanks for reading my review!
A giddy and gleeful girl,
xBleed to Blackx
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 5/27/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
lgbtlovechick chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
Dawww! Super cute ending!
Alta Vi chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
I'm just scrolling through everything to find out who the other parent is. A baby suddenly pops up and the father is still not revealed... I have to admit, not knowing annoyed me too much.