Reviews for Ashes in the Wind
Maashellee chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Good
Tuuna chapter 21 . 10/4/2009
hehe so wonder if C.J's 'seen' it as Alice or just felt that it was how things were going to turn out :D
cerasylvania chapter 21 . 10/4/2009
okay i really love c.j i mean he is so cute i would so want to be able to see c.j if he was truly real. I mean man is he a cute little ball of , yeah as you can tell i really like the story alot.
Harmonii3 chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
hi

I thank you for allowing me to translate your fiction.

do not worry about the links they will.

I tell you spend too if you want to read what happens in French.

kisses and see you soon.

harmonie
Harmonii3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hi,

My name is Harmonie and I'm French.

I love your story and I would like to know if you would agree that I translated this story.

If it is already translated or if you're ok tell me.

Bye.

Harmonie or La Ptite Coquine.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 21 . 10/2/2009
Hey Hun,

OMG I LOVED IT! THIS STORY RAWKS :) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .
Cheska chapter 21 . 10/1/2009
Why didn't I find out this was updated? Darn notification didn't get to me. Glad I managed to catch it! Or else I'd still be wondering...

Anyways, thanks for the wonderful EC/HP story! I adored CJ, and I was so sad to see Poppy and Severus die.

I hope you create another EC/HP fanfic in the future. 3
TalaDentro chapter 21 . 9/29/2009
This is a good story. For some reason it really made me think about how much it would suck to be the few vamps with no extra powers...*sad face* I loved how you had C.J.'s thoughts mixed in there, so adorable! Lol, there were a few chapters where I couldn't help but think, "The British are coming! The British are coming!" then I would laugh and my tired brain would tack on, "By land or by sea?" "No it was three lanterns, they come by fireplace!" Anyway, very well done, thank you for keeping Edward and Cedric seperate people. I love the Dumbledore and Bella bashing (it wasn't over the top. A lot of authors try to make them the root of all evil, but you kept it relatively simple. She a cheating bitch, he a power-hungry hoebag). My only major beef would be, in chapter seventeen (when Harry is talking to Edward about his relationship with Cedric), there were several places that had been taken from a previous chapter (I'm sorry I don't remember which one, but I don't think they were very far apart - I probably wouldn't have noticed had that been the case). Some of it had been changed but it still looked like a copy/paste job to take up space. Thank you for sharing!
cato1850 chapter 21 . 9/28/2009
That was so good. I really liked it. Harry and Edward, my fav, never was a Bella fan, a little to blah for me and she can't do magic. :)
BratPrincess-187 chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
Hahah I know it's a serious chapter but I just couldn't stop laughing at the beginning, 'Who took him?' 'The British!' haha sorry great so far though!
Syobvuli chapter 21 . 9/25/2009
What can't that baby do. Haha. I loved it! So sad it is over though and it had my two favorite pairings. ] You are AWESOME
zeo knight chapter 21 . 9/18/2009
i like its interesting
yue no rei chapter 21 . 9/17/2009
Aww what a cute ending CJ, I suspected his first name but I didn't think of James at all *shakes head*

Took lots of twists and turns in the story

Unpredictable and lots of fun to read.
kirallie chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
Great work! Sad that Poppy and Severus died but glad the idiot died. Stupid power hungry Dumbledore! How powerful with CJ end up as an adult?
peachescream232 chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
Aww this story is so very interesting. Please update soon.

paris barud.