Reviews for Ashes in the Wind
nimby chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
roflmao that was hilarious when you compaired edward to cedric cuz robbert pattinson played both characters
Deby Magid chapter 21 . 11/22/2009
a really good fic

I loved
Anime Princess chapter 21 . 11/21/2009
Love it! This was such an emotional roller coaster! I LOVE how Dumbles was manipulating everyone and how he wanted to be the single most powerful wizard alive! And how C.J. managed to bring E and H together!
artsygirl91 chapter 21 . 11/18/2009
ah...! I love it. It's so cute and romantic that I'm smiling so much it feels like my face is going to be split in half! I thoroughly enjoyed this story...one of the best harry/edward stories I have ever read, and that's saying A LOT! Thanks so much for all of the effort you must have put into this and I look forward to reading more of your masterpieces in the future. Keep the amazing creativity up! :)
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 21 . 11/15/2009
that was a really sweet story... enjoyed it a lot... )
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 21 . 11/10/2009
lol great story
StoryTagger chapter 21 . 11/8/2009
That was really sweet...um yeah sorry for not reviewing a lot of the story...kind of forgot while reading. But it really was a really good read. Now, once you've got free time on your hands and if you decide to write a sequel I will definitely read it. If not, then that's fine too since this story ends rather well...Only thing that bugs me is that life bond...does it take the one who lives the longest into consideration or the one who naturally dies the youngest...yeah...or do neither of them die until the other...and what about aging? I mean it would kind of suck being bonded to a two-hundred year old husk whose barely breathing, but still alive for both of you to survive...eh, now I got a headache...aspirin here I come!
StoryTagger chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
Hm, so the way I see it Harry and son are protected from the vampire's bloodthirst by several possibilities. One is Lily's sacrificial protection. Like it's called blood protection, and that would go to his son as well. Next is Harry's bonding to Cedric. It's quite possible that Cedric is a descendant of one of Edward's human family and Harry's bonding recognizes him and his son as family. Another is that Harry is Edward's mate and that protects him, but that is rather flimsy and I don't know if a mate status would protect his child, C.J. (Cedric James?). It could also be an inheritance from his father's side that lists him as something other than human and that would be in C.J.'s blood as well. Or it could be a combination of the above theories or it could be something I haven't thought of yet...
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
add me ur so cool
Lina03 chapter 21 . 11/2/2009
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing, and I was so glad that Harry didn't fall into Edward's arms from the beginning and fall in love with him in a day, it was quite refreshing. _
farawisa chapter 21 . 10/27/2009
aww. it was so sweet. i really enjoyed reading the story and the end was so cute. i'm sure that won't be the last time i read it and i don't think i'll enjoy it any less the next time. great story. farawisa
Alister Eternia chapter 21 . 10/26/2009
OMG I loved this story and I could not stop reading it, I have been up all night and called in sick to work just to finish it! I loved the way that this story turned out. And as for the sequel(s) you have to write them! There are so many unanswered questions. Like some of the stuff Cedric said when he appeared on Harry's birthday. And since Edward and Harry are bonded, does that mean that Harry is Immortal or that Edward will die when Harry does? And is C.J. a seer as well? I need to know the answers! I want to read more, please write the sequels! I will love you forever!

Sincerely,

Freddy

P.S. If you don't write the sequels I may be so heart broken that I may never read again... *pouts* I really do love reading, please don't take it away from me...
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 21 . 10/23/2009
This has been an appsolutely wonderful read. :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 21 . 10/19/2009
A wonderful story but I wish that other characters that truely cared for Harry was in it. Like Luna or Neivlle.
Olaf74 chapter 21 . 10/18/2009
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »