Reviews for Ashes in the Wind
PastelKinks chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
delete-account-please 6102954 chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Great story really liked it was prodigious off to read Love Knows I Love You.
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Loved it thought this story was incredible so off to read Love Knows I Love You.
delete-account-please 6102841 chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
Awesome story really liked it was unbelievable off to read Love Knows I Love You.
lunaatje123 chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
I liked the plot you came up with, though some parts didn't seem very well motivated. The pacing was a little awkward at times too, a bit rushed in some parts and too slow in others. I know it's already quite a long time ago that you wrote this, though, and you have probably improved since writing this fic, so don't put too much importance to my critique. The story was still a very enjoyable read, thank you!
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Impressive story really liked it off too read Love Knows I Love You.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Splendid story really liked it off too read Love Knows I Love You.
DracyGiuliana chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Awesome! It's so hard to find good HP/Twi-Crossovers and this was reaally good! Loved it, all of it. I liked that you didn't reveal everything beforehand, it was better that way. And I admit, I'm usually not very fond of mpreg but in this story it didn't bother me at all! Cool, really really cool! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
C.J. Stands for Cedric James doesn't it? -issue high pitched fanboy siren- AWWWWW 3 might not be right but whatever ;) - Hadrian

WELIKETOSLEEPANDDREAM
Cedric Jr chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I know the baby name!
Lumcer chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
A truelly adorable story though I was heart broken that you killed Snape. Thank you so much for making him a good guy! Thanks for the tale!

KCK-Lumcer
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
This was a fantastic story off to read Love Knows I Love You.
tamashiyuki chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
I like so much!
LordNarvs chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Good story love this chapter I do hope you do more slash story between harry Potter and twilight and do hope you branch and crossovers of a variety of story
Free Siri chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
The c's for Cedric right?
557 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »