Reviews for Ashes in the Wind
books2015 chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
blood as food?blood as beverage sounds are said to feed on vampire actually feeds or eats justbite them and drink thier
violetmusime chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
wait he has a son!? who is the woman?
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
awww :)
sabichou chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
I love your fanfic it was really hard for me to stop reading to study lol
I just have one question about the twins what do you think about them are they as stupid as their family or neutral or other ?
Sabi
Yvie chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
I don't understand what the point was in killing off Poppy and Severus. It seems like you did just because you could. It was pointless. All the rest I liked.
SmileForMe15 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Ok.
So I haven't read the story and I know it's complete this is how far I go before I just ha to make a review.
I haven't read any reviews either. But. Is the other parent Cedric? Is c.j meant to be Cedric James?
littlepanther chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
i love your story it was really brilliant!
Hyper Melody chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
delete-account-please 6102954 chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Great story really liked it was prodigious off to read Love Knows I Love You.
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Loved it thought this story was incredible so off to read Love Knows I Love You.
delete-account-please 6102841 chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
Awesome story really liked it was unbelievable off to read Love Knows I Love You.
lunaatje123 chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
I liked the plot you came up with, though some parts didn't seem very well motivated. The pacing was a little awkward at times too, a bit rushed in some parts and too slow in others. I know it's already quite a long time ago that you wrote this, though, and you have probably improved since writing this fic, so don't put too much importance to my critique. The story was still a very enjoyable read, thank you!
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Impressive story really liked it off too read Love Knows I Love You.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Splendid story really liked it off too read Love Knows I Love You.
DracyGiuliana chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Awesome! It's so hard to find good HP/Twi-Crossovers and this was reaally good! Loved it, all of it. I liked that you didn't reveal everything beforehand, it was better that way. And I admit, I'm usually not very fond of mpreg but in this story it didn't bother me at all! Cool, really really cool! :)
563 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »