Reviews for Ashes in the Wind
fifespice chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
rose is so sweet and ooh hes learning wandless cool hope hes happier in america than he was before and fake potions shocking keep up the good work though
Lientjuhh chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I like the story.. Who is the mother from C.J.? What is CJ full-name?.. Well done.. :) I like it.. :)
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Did Harry Have a child with Cedric?
animaluvr123 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
cookyc chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
what do the CJ stand for I may have missed it but is it for Cedric James love it
Matterhamlin chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I love the story and can't wait for you to update
sanityisgone chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Love the new chapter
SPEEDIE22 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
That was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
wow

a lot happend in that chapter

cant wait for the next chapter
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Brilliant I like this story update soon please
njferrell chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Maybe Harry should try makeing the potions himself. And, maybe Carlisle could help. Carlisle isn't a wizard, but, Snape said in harry's first potions class, there would be no wand waveing. So a wand is not needed, just ingrediants, cauldron, fire, and the ability to read the directions and understand them.
njferrell chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
It's great that Esme, and now Rose, are his baby sitters.

I like your Rosalie. She don't always have to be a bitch.
njferrell chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I like that he knows Esme...though, I don't yet know how. That's new.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
This looks like a nice idea.

I want more.

Kisses from Argentina!
thecrimsonsleepingdragon chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Hi!

what z up? thanks for the update ,I enjoyed reading it.I like the fresh and new angle you're fic has, its refreshing from the other hptwlight fics I've read.

Its nice to have Esme be the first person who befriends Harry and not have Alice see harry in a vision, plus having Rosalie and Carlisle see him is a nice twist to the story.

Thank you,by the way where was Esme? was she busy with something? and looking forward to the next chapter.

God bless and take care