Reviews for The Things Raven Sees
Love the use of oxymorons in the 3rd paragraph!
Herbert chapter 100 . 10/19/2016
Holy stinking cow! This was awesome i, read every single one of your little short story's and all I can say is... just wow. Please publish a book or something! Please!
not a straight trumpet chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
since ffn doesn't give an option for reviewing the entire fic, i guess this'll have to do for now, but i just wanted to say that even after all these years, this is still one of my favorite fics. i can only dream of writing something this heartfelt and poetic, honestly, but that won't stop me from trying. i don't know what you're doing right now, author, but i hope you're making it in the world, because you have a gift that shouldn't be squandered. godspeed, P0ST, and i'll never forget the nobody club.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/3/2015
Her friends as both her cage and protection.
Her entire life only a distraction from her destiny.
Feeling happiness becomes selfish.

Oh my God, your pieces are just beautiful :D
They're so full of thought and life and just so inexplicably Raven. This review might be a little late but your oneshots here are just amazing! You are a truly amazing writer!
Anonymous chapter 100 . 11/1/2015
This is amazing!
Bobbananaville chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Mothershitter, this is wyrd and horrifyingly sad. Tears are threatening to stream down my eyes, and only the offer of further chapters stay their terrorizing assault.

Man, this is shortskirtsandexplosions circa 2010, huh? Damn.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/21/2015
O. O
Guest chapter 30 . 7/21/2015
Wow. This was, very... deep. Just, wow. Amazing of views. Spectacular. W
Guest chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
Wahuh? Nose... bleeding? She doesn't wear...
sarista wow chapter 100 . 12/9/2014
An incredible ending, just, wow.
sarista wow chapter 78 . 12/9/2014
Fun chapter, thought admittedly I do kind of wish Jinx would win one.
sarista wow chapter 38 . 12/9/2014
These are surprisingly educational as well as hilarious in their absurdity.
sarista wow chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
That was amazing and somehow I could totally see it happening.
not a straight trumpet chapter 47 . 4/5/2014
I'm just going to mention here that this is easily my favorite story on FFN. You write Raven as such a complex, intriguing character that I sometimes believe that I'm reading something from the actual show, or perhaps even deeper than the show. This chapter has always been my favorite, as I can clearly picture the Nobody Club and Raven in my head as if an episode is playing in my head, and the tender emotion is beautiful. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Zatara chapter 100 . 3/6/2014
Thank you for being born! I really loved all this, it wasn't what I was expecting. It truly feels like we were inside Raven's head, seeing what she would truly think in the situations we put her into in fanfics. I especially liked that it all ended up back to how she is in the show, and put it into perspective that we don't want it any other way, don't want her to be any different. Thanks for taking the time to write this!