Reviews for The Things Raven Sees
Her friends as both her cage and protection.
Her entire life only a distraction from her destiny.
Feeling happiness becomes selfish.

Oh my God, your pieces are just beautiful :D
They're so full of thought and life and just so inexplicably Raven. This review might be a little late but your oneshots here are just amazing! You are a truly amazing writer!
Anonymous chapter 100 . 11/1
This is amazing!
Bobbananaville chapter 16 . 7/26
Mothershitter, this is wyrd and horrifyingly sad. Tears are threatening to stream down my eyes, and only the offer of further chapters stay their terrorizing assault.

Man, this is shortskirtsandexplosions circa 2010, huh? Damn.
O. O
Wow. This was, very... deep. Just, wow. Amazing of views. Spectacular. W
Wahuh? Nose... bleeding? She doesn't wear...
sarista wow chapter 100 . 12/9/2014
An incredible ending, just, wow.
sarista wow chapter 78 . 12/9/2014
Fun chapter, thought admittedly I do kind of wish Jinx would win one.
sarista wow chapter 38 . 12/9/2014
These are surprisingly educational as well as hilarious in their absurdity.
sarista wow chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
That was amazing and somehow I could totally see it happening.
not a straight trumpet chapter 47 . 4/5/2014
I'm just going to mention here that this is easily my favorite story on FFN. You write Raven as such a complex, intriguing character that I sometimes believe that I'm reading something from the actual show, or perhaps even deeper than the show. This chapter has always been my favorite, as I can clearly picture the Nobody Club and Raven in my head as if an episode is playing in my head, and the tender emotion is beautiful. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Zatara chapter 100 . 3/6/2014
Thank you for being born! I really loved all this, it wasn't what I was expecting. It truly feels like we were inside Raven's head, seeing what she would truly think in the situations we put her into in fanfics. I especially liked that it all ended up back to how she is in the show, and put it into perspective that we don't want it any other way, don't want her to be any different. Thanks for taking the time to write this!
kuroinekorawr chapter 80 . 2/16/2013
hahahha dude i just finished "Chain", nice work. loved everything so far, im looking forward to the rest
BlueCowl54 chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
Martenzo chapter 100 . 12/23/2012
There isn't much I can say to do justice to how amazing it has been to read this saga. I have a criticisms (and I'll get to it), but dspite that this story is one of the best TT fics I have read on FFnet. Top ten for certain, as far as I'm concerned, maybe even top five.

The main criticism I have, is Raven's death threats. They felt too far out of character for her, and they made the story less believeable. She gets annoyed by BB and the other Titans, sure, but all the 'I'll kill him' thoughts didn't feel right. Annoyed or not, I just can't see Raven wishing death on any of the Titans in her own thoughts. Not even in jest. Maybe if she was seriously losing control, but not routinely like she did in this story.