Reviews for The present can't alter the past
Roonie chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Absolutely loved it. I've read more than a few stories involving the Cullens watching the ballet studio tape and this is far and away the most compelling one. I was only sorry to see it end. Looking for more from you now... :-)
FelicityT chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
A nice filler. Thanks for writing. FelicityT
CameoRuby chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Just how i imagined it.

I was always curious to see their reactions to the tape.

Great writing!
Edwardfan1997 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
thats great!you expressed edwards feelings clearly but can i ask you why you have an empty line after every 2 lines, like paragraphs except sometimes the sentence isnt finished yet.

i hope this doesnt offend you if this is just how you like to i might be wrong and that may be how everyones supposed to write and im too stupid to realise that.
xo.Future.Cullen.ox chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is really good. I have always wondered what they would've said about the tape and I found your story to answer the question. Well done!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is quite good. You've illustrated Edward's guilt and anger at himself and the dynamics among the Cullens quite well. I like Edward's narration in particular. His voice feels very true.

Just so you know, though, your text formatting is all kinds of screwed up. There are line breaks all over the place and it makes it really confusing to read. Please see if you can fix that and I'm sure you'll get more readers.