Reviews for Primeval: Unnatural History
Mindy Morganna chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
More more more please! This is amazing stuff- I read your other stories, Jamie Bell features topless A LOT (not complaining.) Please carry on, this could well be the best-almost- crossover/sci-fi I have read so far!
Mindy Morganna chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh my sweet and merciful Avenger! Griffin O'Conner! In Primeval! What a wonderful idea! Am hooked, this looks really really good. Will deffo read on...
zonerchick chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Ok, first off, I've been reading stories on fanfic for years now and I have to say that this is one of the best I have ever read! The minute I first started reading, I was hooked. lol When I first read about Dr. Taylor I thought, wow, this guy reminds me of someone...when you said it was the scientist from Doctor WHo Planet of the Dead I was like BINGO! I feel like I am actually watching episodes of Primeval when I read this. I know people get busy, but I seriously hope you will keep up with this! Its so upsetting to start a really good story only to have the author fall off the face of the earth (or in your case, possibly fall through an anomoly!) and never finish! I give you standing applause! Please, please write more soon!
scarletblessed chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Great chapter, so much going on and I have no idea what will happen next.

*is scared for Connor*

I hope he makes it!
kate.is.doing.performing.arts chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
omg connor!update son :) and omg isnt it great bout primeval coming bak,i red on bbc website that it not coming back till 2011 tho :(
bhut chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Hmm, nice story, not too hard to follow, despite all the time jumps, but... Christine Johnson's dead - Helen fed her to a future predator in the episode 3-0-9. Sorry, but that civil's worker is dead!
ggctuk chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I like this (it's a same they won't elaborate on it), and it seems highly plausible as the continuation of Season 3. I'll be keeping an eye on this. Keep it up!
CaptainBecker chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Great fic, keep writing. Love Becker
kate.is.doing.performing.arts chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
that can't be good that virus i hope abby n connor r okay i lovvee them 2 :D
ironicallynameless chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Awesome fic, just really well thought out, with amazing detail. I am very intrigued and consequently can only ask you to update soon!
kate.is.doing.performing.arts chapter 1 . 7/21/2009