Reviews for Panic
Civilized Monster chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
The detail was very interesting and chaotically placed; you were well able to get us to connect with Cameron's racing mind.
There seemed to be a large gap of interaction or definite room for expansion / writing between the lines "She couldn't meet his eyes." and the next, "What seemed like a thousand years later, they were in bed together." It was quite confusing for me and left me with some questions: Why did they go to the bed? Did they sleep together? And what high did he mean? I think perhaps you should maybe give a transition to the scenes, as the last seems random and unfitting.
Civilized Monster chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow, this was excellent! Honestly, wow! It's exactly what I've been looking for, man.
It was interesting that you gave her that condition, it seems appropriate and intriguing, to House and myself!
The way you described his pain made me feel as if I could feel it to, and you made me think of all the other times that he'd feel such tension and pain. I hadn't even thought of how his shoulder must have hurt from the constant, heavy use of his cane.
Great job, keep going!
AllyCameron chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Wow, this is good!
DayDreamer077 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
oh dear me! she has panic attacks and i think house has something to do with it. lol.
ijssel chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
So sad that it is over
Virgenie chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I loved your .Added you to my favorites aswell.;)
Sophies-Welt chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
More please!
emeliec chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Nice start you got here! Liked everything except House saying he wanted Stacy.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Interesting. Liked the bit about Cameron having a panic attack. And then House's actions & thoughts at the end.
ijssel chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Interesting, I love the dinner twist that Cameron suffers from panic attacks and House goes after her. Please update soon
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 7/20/2009