Reviews for 20 Random Facts About Icarus G Utterson
kci47 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Well, now I'm definitely interested in finishing Sluagh as soon as possible so I can come back and make sense of some of these!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I like this guy, a very sad end for him, its really too bad that they couldn't go all the way back to save even him... But I'm very glad that he was able to help save Seamus in the end. Great job.
EasyButton chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Poor guy. Apparently, one can add post traumatic stress disorder to the list of mental ilnesses that the wizarding world is behind in. A very interesting and well written portrait of a very confused and scarred young man.
Danwea chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved Icarus in Sluagh. Basically I just loved Sluagh almost more than I did DAYD.

You're such a fantastic writer and I'm happy you've updated.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
An interesting insight to a relatively minor character in the series. Good to see you writing again. Keep writing
Lily Ariel Black chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you; oh, how I've missed reading your stories! Especially the "20 Random Facts" series... you're so good at capturing the characters' emotions and personalities, especially characters who had not had a lot of page-time in the HP Books... and in your stories the characters become more than just written words... I also love how most of what you write is so consistent with everything else you write and is all tied in together - like in this one, with references to the DA and Diabhal Dubh and the Sluagh and the aftermath of the Battle of Hogwarts in the DAYD-verse... Thanks again for posting more on ; and I can't wait to read your other stories...
LAHH chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You've updated! There's a relief. It's been a while. Thank you as always, for writing, and for giving such background colour to an original character that I loved learning more about.