Reviews for Chibi Things
Laura-chanKHRFangirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
.Awesome!:D So cute and funny and just...ahahahahah xDDD
Believe in UFOs chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is awesome
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
EPIC! That was like great! I loved every second of it! You should make a sequel for the wedding!...I'll take your silence as a yes! XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
*NoseBleed*I got my fangirl on with this. I was rather like Roll.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
sakura angel dark chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
omg i love this story you should make another a Hikari Netto & Ijiuin Enzan would be great too
lovesaver chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
kawaii desu yo!1
mylife9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009

*spirit flutters over body*

spirit: oh dear. *bows* I'm sorry about that, looks like she fainted. tsk tsk. but that's why I'm here! to tell you what she couldn't! first off, her mind was completely absorbed in imagining every single word you wrote and playing it back in her mind so she had the perfect visual, which, let me tell you, was pretty detailed. second, she acted like roll. maybe they're related...? regardless, she now knows that this is definately going down as one of the best stories in history forever and ever. third, she wants to thank you so profusely she's stumbling over words trying to figure out how to express even a millimeter of gratitude she has for you for this amzing piece of work. I myself would love to thank you for writing this adorable, fluffy, yet slightly naughty story. blues and rockman are so kawaii when they're chibi and the way they pronounced their words! sowwy and pwease and bwues and wockman... I think I almost fainted. and then they were cured and blues didn't know what to do so rockman basically had him wrapped around his little finger and roll recorded them (i am so so so jealous of her and her camcorder chip *fumes*) and ll was well in blues and rockman's world because they were together *starry eyed* *shakes self out of it* and here I was supposed to be the logical, organized, sane person. obviously that didn't work out too well. oh! she's starting to wake up. she's going to be a blubbering mess, but, nonetheless, it's the thought that counts right? ja ne!

me: *builds a shrine and praises you* once again, you've done it again with your witty dialogue and amazing sense of what situation to put your characters through. how you do it, i'll never know but whatever you're doing, keep it up. your writing is definately noteworthy.

p.s. isn't great that I didn't end up as a blubbering mess like my spirit said I would? I love proving him wrong. ]
Shadow R-B chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Kawaii desu~!

Aw, it was so CUTE! I loved it! -

Funny, I found a bunch of SaGa Frontier pics earlier, and a few were of the chibi 8. -

Today, I deem, is Kawaii Desu Chibi day. _

Do more like this! It's cute~

anonymous chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Woah...this has got to be the mother of all MMBN ngrats. You gave me cavities as up the good work [and continue Stages while you're at it!].
Sam Hikari chapter 1 . 7/20/2009