Reviews for If It Don't Hurt, It Ain't Love
Belle chapter 26 . 7/2
Type your review here. I love It and I do hope that you'll post another chapter pretty soon.
da1wholove2read chapter 26 . 3/21
Its an aweasome story:).. Looking forward for your next update:)
cmtaylor531 chapter 26 . 2/9
Intrigued so far. More please.
Bookwormgeek1702 chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
I'm so happy that Edward is accepting of Bella and Lily! :) You really are an amazing writer, and I can definitely understand your sporadic updating as I am the same way. XD I do have a couple ideas...
Maybe next chapter could be Bella getting some random sporadic memories back? And I also think that maybe Bella should toughen up a little? Because obviously Bella is wonderful with Lily, yet no one really trusts her enough to let Lily stay with her. I think Bella would be more frustrated with that, I know I would be. :p But these are just ideas, you don't have to use them.
Ashlie Christine chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
Looking forward to the next update!
FictionLlama chapter 26 . 6/25/2015
I really lovee this story. Maybe they can go to alaska, looking for places where Bella things can remember. Bella and Edward need to be togther!
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
Good work I want Bella to regain her memory and marry Edward
JoJo Sky chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
I like it, keep the updates coming.
ashiana chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
Loved the update. I hope Edward and Bella gets together soon..
GrimFWaters chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
Idea- Bella wants more time with Lily (obviously) and Edward doesn't want to give her up. Custody frustrations. I mean at this point in your story they should be using lawyers to set a custody 's how it works here in the U. S. of A. at least.
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
It was nice of Edward to allow her to watch her daughter while he was at work.
Yali.Page chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
Welcome back! I hope you will keep updating, thank you for sharing this story with us!
Debbie White chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
Great chapter please keep going can't wait for the next one! :)
Len Stormcrow chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
Awesome I love it. I hope you update soon. I wonder what is next.
Len Stormcrow chapter 25 . 6/17/2015
This is awesome I love it.