Reviews for Reasons
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"Personally, I think he's projecting his own insecurities over his own 'unnatural' desires." There was a shift, and for a moment he thought Stephen was going to sit up, but then he felt the hands slip beneath his pajama shirt to slide up his back, and the touch of breath against his shoulder became the touch of lips. "Though I haven't decided if he's on for his sister, Snape, or possibly the most horrific threesome this school has ever imagined."

"Snape," Derek grinned. "Gives it that extra touch of hypocrisy, you know…and speaking of Snape, there's the way he goes after the Commander and used to treat Potter – passion, I tell you!"

Perfect, perfect, perfect.

All of your fics, no matter how serious, always have something that makes me laugh. Which is the best part because I'm one of those laughter people. And this happens to be something my sister and I joke about a lot.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I absolutely love it even if I'm not exactly able to remember what it was that Stephen was so worried about, or if I ever even knew... Though I suspect I did... Anyways, great job, I love everything you write so very much.
Danwea chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That was amazing, to put it simply.

Passion secreted every word almost.
EasyButton chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
A nice emotional and passionate look at the life of the Hogwarts students. A perfect mix of desperation and black humor. Amazing, as usual!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009