Reviews for In Trade
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is sweet and powerful. I don't know what made Tony rescue and adopt little girls from Gambia, but I'm glad he did. I'd say it was a good trade too!
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Allah doesn't hate anyone. Now if only everybody knew that.

I love how good Tony is with kids.

And it was a great trade.
gardensigernumbli chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hi, this is just gorgeous. This is like the third time I've come back to read this story, and I'm sure I'll be inclined to reread it again in the future. Asabi's concern and Anthony's reassurances are so sweet (not really all too innocent, but given the situation...) that I just keep getting drawn to the story again. Hope you write more Anthony & co. stories in the future!
Deccatrine chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was unbearably sweet. :) "Legs dumb trade biscuit, Abba" is a super awesome line. I especially love the way Anthony reassures Asabi.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Awe that is so sweet, I'm glad there's another one about Anthony and Li, even if Li isn't actually in it.
EasyButton chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nice father/daughter bonding time, but there's one thing I'm afraid I don't understand; if Anthony Goldstein is Jewish, why did his daughter refer to Allah?
Technomad chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
"Legs dumb trade biscuit, Abba." Classic line!

What sad lives those little girls had, and how lucky they are to have been adopted by Tony and Li! What a shame that you didn't have to make that part up.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was sweet. Keep writing
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is so cute! Anthony is so sweet with his little girl. Great job! You write so well! I always love your stories!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is sad, but enthralling - it makes me want to know more? Where did they adopt their children from that they had such a bad past? x
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow, one that I haven't read yet :P

"The look she gave him was one of pure incredulity, although whether she doubted him or was merely marveling at the foolishness of grownups was uncertain. “Legs dumb trade biscuit, Abba.”"

She is SO CUTE! And if it was for a biscuit, it would be a very dumb trade hahaha

Aw, poor girl. She is so adorable though, I loved this :)