Reviews for Whose Fic is it Anyway: Snapshot Collection I
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Seamus teaches his kids the best insults.

Yes, Slytherins and fancy brooms.

All the colors of hell. I love it.

Because Neville taught Ernie how to grease things and Draco, I'm assuming, fell on his ass.

Walter reminds Colin of Dennis and what could have happened. Both Creevey's (and everybody) should've had the chance to finish living.

Colin and Astoria. War means doing what it takes. I love that though, the "We're the same age."

Justin's inability to turn someone down. Madame Rosmerta mentioning Ernie will certainly get Justin left alone.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Excellent. A lot of favourite parts in those... D

I laughed a lot. Out loud. P
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Hahah very fun, well most of them but I liked them all, I love reading about Colin as sad as it always makes me.
EasyButton chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nicely written collection of drabbles, all ranging from funny to heartbreaking...

I'd have to say that the one with Colin is the most powerful, as he was barely a child when he made his choice to remain a ghost.
Greensl33ves chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
XD That last line was priceless.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
A nice set of individual pieces. Keep writing
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved all of these, in the original way that they fit the prompt and the mish-mash of humour and sadness. Thank you for writing it. x
Lily Ariel Black chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh my, this was adorable... and so funny... I could actually picture these little scenes happening in movie-format in my mind as I was reading it...

I liked how petty Hannah, Ernie and Justin were being in the first snapshot; and I nearly died laughing at the second one as I tried to picture the looks on Seamus and Susan's faces as Tommy let loose with that line... and the last line in the story, about the "fifteen-stone Scotsman" had me giggling like a lunatic...

Keep it up; I love these fics!